[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /trv/ I've been backpacking around the globe for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: invvvdex.jpg (12 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
invvvdex.jpg
12 KB, 259x194
Hello /trv/

I've been backpacking around the globe for the past three years and reflecting on that whole experience I have come to realize that I enjoyed the times when I was staying/working at one place for a longer period of time and got to experience and live the day to day lifestyle of the locals, make friends and get to know them on a deeper level and find my way around the place I have enjoyed my time a lot more than rushing in and out of 2 hostels a week, meeting people for a day or two and then moving on.

Therefore I would like to try to do more of my preferred style of travelling and experiencing different countries and that's why I'm coming to you to see if you have got any interesting suggestions. I've already taught English in Vietnam and worked on a farm in the Australian outback and I'm looking for more work/stay opportunities like that. I'm particularly interested in visiting Japan, China and South Korea. Do you have any pointers in that direction?

Thanks
>>
>I've been backpacking around the globe for the past three years
how long you will continue?
>>
>>1135318

how is that relevant?
>>
>>1135522
>makes a blog post instead of looking in the catalog for the other similar threads
>gets upset when being asked a question

What do you want from us exactly?
>>
>>1135531

How is one connected to the other you retard.

If you would like to make the point that similar threads already exist and OP should have checked first then by all means go ahead that's reasonable but how the fuck does that defend the clearly unrelated question of the other poster?

And then greentexting like a massive faggot and coming up with that "what do you want" question like you've just won an argument completely failing to realize that you make no sense what so ever.

Wow sorry for derailing this thread but jesus that poster is a colossal moron.
>>
>>1135686
And what the fuck do YOU want, faggot?
>>
>>1135693

Oh wow what a powerful retaliation. Quit embarassing yourself.
>>
>>1135283
>Being this smug

You sound like someone I'd hate to be stuck next to on an airplane.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.