[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I'm travelling in mid September to western Europe alone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: AP136495600390.jpg (317 KB, 1920x1280) Image search: [Google]
AP136495600390.jpg
317 KB, 1920x1280
So I'm travelling in mid September to western Europe alone and I'll like to have to recommendations for places to visit, things to do, where to eat and of course
>Dem prostitutes

I'll be on the road for about a month and I'm looking mostly into clubbing, partying, drinking all kinds of shit and getting shitfaced mostly. I'm 21 and will be the first time I'll be out of the country.

Now, I now it's stupid to go out alone and getting wasted in a place you don't now, but I'm not a girl nor Japanese so I should be on the clear.

So far my schedule goes like this:

Amsterdam 16sept - 20sept
-mostly red light district, bicycling through parks and will try to visit haarlem and the Hague

Berlin 21sept - 26sept
-same as before

Munich 27sept - 29sept
-oktoberfest and the nice castle which I don't remember the name

Prague 29sept - 3oct
-getting shitfaced

France 3oct - 9oct
-will try to visit as many cities as I can but so far I have
>Marseille
>Aix Provence
>Carcassonne
>Saint Michel(?)
>Lille
>Paris, where I will catch my return flight
>>
>>1135173
>I'm looking mostly into clubbing, partying, drinking all kinds of shit and getting shitfaced mostly
>I'm 21 and will be the first time I'll be out of the country
>I'm not a girl nor Japanese so I should be on the clear.
https://www.kidney.org/atoz/content/onekidney
>>
>Marseille
You planning on getting robbed, stabbed and shot?
>>
Sounds like a plan. Go on. But better leave out
>>1135183
>>
>>1135173
Why would you even bother with prostis in Europe? They're just too expensive.
>>
>>1135173
>Amsterdam
>mostly red light district
Hookers are much cheaper in Belgium and particularly Germany, based on limited experience.

>I'm looking mostly into clubbing, partying, drinking all kinds of shit and getting shitfaced mostly
Please don't do this. Please catch an STD instead.
>>
>>1135183
What's up with Marseille? I thought it was a nice place where old people retired and vacation spot for rich boys..

What do you guys recommend then? I'm open for suggestions, since it's the first time I'll be traveling I want to experiment a little bit of everything from each country and not come back regretting I didn't do something I should have absolutely done
>>
>>1135380
Never been to Marseille but Nice or Cannes sounds more like what you're after.
>>
>>1135380
You have to keep in mind that Europe isn't what it was 10 years ago. A lot of areas have gone to shit because of muh refugees
>>
>>1135380
>What's up with Marseille?
allahu ackbar

Why did France sacrifice one of their own cities?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.