[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Get in here muricans!! Specially Florida people, but muricans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: orlando-florida.jpg (133 KB, 900x609) Image search: [Google]
orlando-florida.jpg
133 KB, 900x609
Get in here muricans!! Specially Florida people, but muricans in general
Hi! Spic here, not from the US, not living there, not planning to either.
>inb4 you fuckin spic, we'e gonna MAGA/ get out of our country/mow my lawn/clean my house/make me tacos AAAYYYY ARRIIIIBAAAAA
Moving on. So my family is planning on visiting Orlando during the 2nd half of december
My cousin and I are planning on going to the parks because everyone else will go shopping, because they are old and don't enjoy the parks, and also because we are spics, our stuff is shit, we can get better stuff there for less money.
We are both adults, we won't have any kids with us, so we'd like to stay clear of the kiddie places
What do you guys reccomend? Which parks should we go to? Which ones should we avoid? What sales and promos are there for the tickets? Hos is the weather around that time of year? Where to eat too, and what places should we defo avoid?
Don't try to talk us out of it, it's been discussed, we are doing this, you guys have no idea what it means to a spic to visit the parks, as shitty as you may think they are.
Please help me out, you kind hearted people, thanks in advance
>>
I hear the gay clubs are to die for there
>>
>>1134801
I bet you've done more than hearing
Interesting that you bring up gay clubs, is there anything you're not telling us, anon?
>>
Are you a disney fan ?
A coaster fan?
An animal person?
Into harry potter?
How long are you gonna be there ?
>>
>>1134944
We're mostly looking for the fun stuff and whatever's most worth it, and we wil be staying there for a week, 5 days devoted to the parks
Yeah, what we are most interested in are coasters and awesome rides
HP is a definitive must
We are animal people, but by no means we would be traveling all the way there to just watch animals lol
Disney fans like how? like "sees Mickey and screeches" type of fan? we'd rather get on rides than taking pictures with people in suits
>>
>>1134958
You should probably do busch gardens tampa and universal then
>>
>>1135036
is tampa too far from orlando? sorry, I have no idea
>>
>>1135050
Its about abit over an hours drive
>>
Get your ass over to Yellow Dog Eats if you got the time for some really good pulled pork. It's a bit ways off from the 408, but it's worth it.
>>
>>1134800
Florida here,

Busch Gardens is great. When it comes to rides, personally, i feel it is better than what is in Orlando.

The weather is warm, always.
Sometimes it is rainy but during the winter months is kind of a coin toss on whether it'll rain or not.
The more "adult" place in the orlando park area is City Walk, look into it.
>>
>>1135072
>>1135052
>>1135056
sweet, thank you all for the help! Busch gardens looks amazing. Universal is a definite must. Will try to try Citywalk too at night, try the "foreigner" theory lol
>>
>>1134800
This is the PERFECT time to be in central Florida...Dec-Feb is the best dry comfortable low-mosquito, cooler weather. The tourists will likely be lighter except for the fireworks-watchers at Epcot closing on actual new year's eve, but should be decent overall.
There is a great local venue music scene in Orlando. Get onto the ticket sites and all the various downtown clubs and find some acts to buy about 2 weeks before your trip (or sooner if major groups).

If you rent a car in Orlando, you'll be happiest overall. I hope that is your plan. Tampa (1.5hrs away) indeed has the best "rides" park in Busch Gardens and more adult experiences like that. As a lifetime Floridian and disney my whole life, I have to say for taking out of town guests to a park, I like Sea World best in Orlando, and hey never know when the environmentalists will win the shut-down desire, so go see the whales while you still can! There's also the Universal Harry Potter dealio as my second, but Epcot is #1 adult overall as you can drink-around-the-world as a sort of game.

A drive out to NASA is pretty adult, as are some of the beach areas on the East Coast.
>>
>>1135100
Cool! Thanks, I'm thinking Busch Gardens and Universal are musts (how many parks does Universal and Busch have?) And I'm thinking MGM and either SW or Epcot.
Also another thing, do I haver to buy the tickets beforehand? Is it better to do so? I'm sorry if I'm annoying you guys, it's just, we don't know anything about there and just want to have a good time, I'm really thankful for all the help. Brohugs to all :)
>>
>>1135151
Universal is 2 parks and busch is one but its owned by the people who own seaworld so you can get a 2 day combo for about 100usd. Also if your just doing disney for one day the tickets are expensive so you might just wanna do 3 at uni and 1 each for bgt and sw
>>
>>1135392
I wouldn't bother with Universal as an adult. You'd probably want to go to islands of adventure which is right next door and well worth it for all their roller coasters. Even the kiddy ones are fun like Storms whatchamafuckit cup ride. Just try to outspin the rides base spin.
>>
>>1134804
>missed the joke

Let me explain. The term "gay clubs" refers to Pulse nightclub in Orlando, the one that was attacked by a Muslim not too long ago. He killed a lot of gay faggots, and when you kill someone, they die, so the phrase "to die for" is a double entendre since it refers to the colloquial social phrase "to die for" that indicates that the experience is worth as much as your pathetic life and it simultaneously refers to the dead faggots that died at the night club.

Hope the joke makes sense now, you dumb retarded faggot
>>
>>1135407
ah, I completely forgot about that because I don't really give a fuck. thanks,it does make sense now and it's funny.
Thanks, you inbred sheepfucking imbecile
>>
>>1135392
3 at Universal? please ellaborate lol are they really big, or is it worth it to buy the 3 days for it?
>>
>>1135427
Ive heard it takes atleast 3 days to do them both and if your an hp fan you will want as much time as possible
>>
>>1135430
true, thanks senpai!
>>
>>1135430
wtf, I wrote senpai hahaha
>>
Oh yeah and buy your tickets online bc you will save money and and time as thats one less line you will be in.
Proest tip get to the parks before they open so you can hit the most popular rides first thing
>>
>>1135464
thanks F A M, not senpai, as the thing writes lol
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.