[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am a Japanese girl who recently got into partying and drinking.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4
File: BeerEverywhere_grande.jpg (40 KB, 500x380) Image search: [Google]
BeerEverywhere_grande.jpg
40 KB, 500x380
I am a Japanese girl who recently got into partying and drinking. I will be traveling around Europe for two months and I plan to go to bars there. What are some tips for staying safe? My face becomes red even if I drink half a cup of alcohol and I don't want to become a target for men with Asian fetish who think that it is easy to have sex with us.
>>
Let's just test out this hide thread feature...
>>
>>1134336
What kind of man (or woman) are you trying to attract?
>>
>>1134336
FYI, drunk Japanese women are incredibly easy. But stay away from anyone who isn't white, and you'll be fine. In fact, the darker the skin, the further you need to stay away.
>>
>>1134336

I was on last train from shibuya earlier and there were tons of drunk women, it was hilarious.
>>
Try to go out with groups of people (or at least one more). That way you will have someone that can watch your back and step in if any guy makes you uncomfortable.
>>
>>1134336
>I am a Japanese girl who recently got into being degenerate

Please.
>>
>>1134336
dont leave ur drink unattendent
>>
File: 1428289515129.png (37 KB, 154x321) Image search: [Google]
1428289515129.png
37 KB, 154x321
>>1134336
>I don't want to become a target for men with Asian fetish who think that it is easy to have sex with us.
Too bad then.
>>
>>1134486
Sour grapes anon can't get laid
>>
What prefecture are you from?
The tips would be different for a girl from Iwate versus a girl from Osaka.
>>
>men with Asian fetish
It's not half as common as Asian women with a Euro fetish, sister.
>>
Practice sharia law for a little bit. Don't drink, and when some guy with an arab fetish hits on you, BAM, drop the headscarf and he gets BTFO'd.
>>
>>1134336
Do your best imitation of this person's reply., especially the tone, and they won't be too clingy:
>>>/wsg/1166666
>>
Go home before 11 pm. That is when all the idiots are drunk and everywhere.
>>
>>1134580
>This
>>1134336
Are you alone?
Are you stupid ?
>Going in an unknown place alone
>Specially if you're a woman
>And on top of this, planning to get drunk and even more vulnerable.

Natural selection, fool.
>>
>>1134567
kek
>>
>>1134336
>I am a Japanese girl who recently got into partying and drinking
>Japanese girl
>grammatically correct English

pick one

0/10,apply yourself
>>
Stop drinking and partying
>>
>>1134336

Come to Dublin, I'll keep you safe
>>
>>1134835
On your cock?
>>
>>1134336
European men got no Asian fetish. You will feel invisible.
>>
You can easily just do that in Tokyo wtf are you travelling for
>>
File: 1463059772228.jpg (77 KB, 619x718) Image search: [Google]
1463059772228.jpg
77 KB, 619x718
>all those replies for a bait thread
>>
>jap girl
>perfect English
>traveling for two months
>>
>>1135080
Its not exactly perfect. It has that oddness to it along with the same shit every japanese girl says every 3 seconds "my face becomes red" "foreigners think jap girl is easy"

Plus the fact she isnt responding at all.

Having lived here in japan for 4 years i'd put my money on her being real.

Japanese people are collectively the most stupid race on earth
>>
>>1135146
Must have met a lot of people teaching English.
>>
>>1135230
In fact I did.

Your point?
>>
>>1135146
>>1135249

Anon, you're not being fair. The Japanese are far from stupid. Many of them are quite intelligent, and Japan on the whole scores well on IQ tests and the like. What they are is ignorant. Really, really ignorant. Amazingly and willfully ignorant.
>>
Protip: This thread is a bait.
>>
>>1134336
aussie male who was recently in amsterdam and torremolinos here, please where ever you go stay accompanied, seedy raghead cunts were everywhere.
>>
File: 1453650003664.jpg (43 KB, 255x326) Image search: [Google]
1453650003664.jpg
43 KB, 255x326
>>1135256
I'm living in Japan now and I don't even side with this... They're so ignorant they don't even realize they're ignorant.

The crime rate is so low here that most Japanese will never experience a robbery and they don't learn how to prevent muggings or being a target of theft or any common tourist hustles because they're blissfully ignorant of what those experiences look and feel like. There aren't a lot of Japanese guides floating around describing the art of not getting mugged and raped in an alley by your new party buddies~ and when you and nobody you know has ever had their shit stolen, you can afford to be a lot more carefree with your things and general behavior.

Jesus... The more I think about it, it's not even collectively stupid it's just depressingly naive~
>>
>>1134853
>Implying anime hasn't affected every corner of this earth and its fetishes
>>
>>1135621
anime freaks don't show up in urban clubs, this species dwells in suburban basements.
>>
If you're not pretty looking, dudebros will just think you're chinese and likely wont mess with you. Weebs don't go out or if so don't approach grills. Just avoid darkies and get a cab home if it's past midnight.
>>
>>1134336
Unless you're extremely attractive, you have nothing much to fear, there isn't a strong asian fetish in Europe. In fact, it can be the contrary since most asians keep to themselves and their group.

Just don't do anything stupid (like flirting if you don't intend to get laid), don't leave your drink unattended, don't accept drinks unless it's been prepared in front of you, learn to say no and prepare to sometimes be verbally harrassed, especially during the night when drunkards are out.
>>
>>1134336

dont asians have no alchohol tolerance? my climbing friend is chinese and she cant even walk after 1 pint
>>
>>1134336
You're full of shit otherwise this thread would be on 2chan instead.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.