[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In a conversation >ya. I'm going to *insert country*
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 9egs9iL.jpg (15 KB, 447x444) Image search: [Google]
9egs9iL.jpg
15 KB, 447x444
In a conversation
>ya. I'm going to *insert country*
>what? *has confused look*
>why?

Why do people get confused on the concept of traveling? How do you respond when they act like that?
>>
>>1134133
> why?
> to fuck bitches, hehehehe.
> hehehehe
>>
>>1134133
>How do you respond when they act like that?
They don't because I travel to countries most people know are actually worth visiting.
>>
>>1134133
How to convince a person afraid of new things that traveling is fun? Might as well try to convince an evangelical Christian that the church of Satan is actually a pretty cool group of people.
>>
>>1134133
I know what you mean. I have a lot of backward friends. One of them is convinced that only America has proper access to plumbing. Don't ask. I don't understand it either. He said something about people shitting in buckets in the UK like animals and I just kind of stared into space after that remark.

My point is that most of my friends, as we're Americans, have this chauvinistic complex about how we are the best and why would you ever bother traveling anywhere else, etc.; etc. Although I have met plenty of Canadians who feel this way as well. Maybe it's a global phenomenon.

I understand though that it's a big planet and we have limited time, so I plan on exploring as much as possible.
>>
OP, you're doing something that doesn't clearly relate to "being productive" or "getting pussy" or making money. To a lot of (most?) people, that is incomprehensible.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.