[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is probably a stupid question but I figured one of you guys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 8872328328372.png (2 MB, 1500x688) Image search: [Google]
8872328328372.png
2 MB, 1500x688
This is probably a stupid question but I figured one of you guys might know the answer. I'm going to be traveling around Central America in a few weeks and I know Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua and El Salvador are part of the Central America border control agreement that allows me to stay for 90 days without a visa however if I stay the 90 days and wanted to stay longer could I just travel to say Belize for a couple days and then go back? Would that reset the 90 days? Also does that apply to most countries with tourist visas? like if I leave the country for a few days and come back does the tourist visa reset? Any information would be appreciated as I'm finding it hard finding an answer.

Cheers
>>
I don't have any experience with central America, but in general, if it doesn't require a visa, it will reset.
>>
>>1134124
it gets reset. I know a guy that basicly lives there doing that.
>>
>>1134125
>>1134135
Ok thank you
>>
You should look into each country's visa policy (wiki).
For example, New Zealand citizens can spend up to 90 days in each of Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Italy, Luxembourg, The Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland (as well as Hungary if visiting it as the final Schengen destination [for a grand total of 9 years straight]) without reference to time spent in other Schengen signatory states, but if travelling to other Schengen countries the 90 days in any 180 day period time limit applies.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.