[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Amsterdam drugs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2
File: 1448094283667.png (317 KB, 760x756) Image search: [Google]
1448094283667.png
317 KB, 760x756
Me and my mates are hitting up amsterdam next weekend.

any suggestions on what to do?

we're not into the sex side of Amsterdam, we all have LTR. We are exclusively interested in weed and smart shops
>>
>>1133986
>any suggestions on what to do?
Do drugs. Sounds like that's what you're in to.
>>
>>1133986
Get some moon pies OP. Don't eat the whole thing in one sitting tho unless your super experienced with weed at this point.
>>
>>1134007
are moon pies any different than space cakes?
>>1134000
yeah but what drugs specifically, and where
>>
Abraxas is good. Get their highest grade joints. No tobacco. Get some coffee and tea.
Go to electric ladyland.
Eat an edible for breakfast and get in line early with tickets prebought for the VanGogh Museum.
>>
I've heard shrooms are no longer legal from a few people, has the law changed on this recently or is it just harder to get now?
>>
Check out Kokopelli for truffles (i.e. your only legal source of psilocybin).
>>
I live in Amsterdam.
>Get a public transport card that lets you go everywhere
>The card only works with GVB transport, the blue/white buses and trams, not the green ones
>make sure you understand how public transport works in Amsterdam, because I see sooooooo many tourists struggle
>if you cant use a bicycle, don't bother renting one. you will be terrible and everyone will hate you

>don't go to Bulldog. It's for little kids who have never smoked pot before
>good coffeeshops (AKA WEED STORES) are Barney's Uptown, Siberië, Amnesia, Baba, Abraxas, Green House Centrum, Kadinsky, Original Dampkring and Katsu. look them up on maps and mark them before you visit
>it's polite to order something to eat/drink if you get weed
>personal favorite smartshop is Azarius due to their openness, huge online webshop and friendly employees. They have a small store close to the Leidseplein. Check out there webshop to see what they have. most of the stuff can also be bough in store.

>>1134179
Shrooms/paddo's/magic mushrooms are still legal for both purchase and growing and sold in pretty much every smartshop. The amount of smartshops hasn't changed a whole lot, so they are still just as easy to get as a few years back.
>>
>>1134102
>buying pre-rolled joints
fag.

Also, if you're a newb or not a regular smoker, I would suggest NOT getting the highest grade joints. Classic rookie mistake. Go for the middle of the road stuff for starters. The best coffeeshops have a tray from which they pick out and weight buds/hash in front of you. I'm always a bit weary of pre-packaged stuff, because you can't smell it. Maybe you don't need to be told this, but if the weed doesn't smell like much, I wouldn't bother. I like Barney's (weed's great, but the place itself is a bit small and cramped), Dampkring (touristy, but has good shit) and Dolphin.

>>1134179
Shrooms themselves ARE illegal. 'Truffles' are not, due to a legal loophole. These are actually the mycelium, or 'underground' portion of all mushrooms, but they are also about as 90% psychoactive as shrooms themselves. All it means is you need slightly more truffles to have the same effect slightly fewer shrooms would. All in all, a fraction of a gram dosage differences, so same thing really.

You can also buy mushroom spores and grow kits, so long as you *wink wink* aren't intending to grow them for consumption, but only as a collectors' science experiment *wink wink*.
>>
Are you from Australia?
>>
Op, definitely go to one of our famous festivals. Djguide.nl can be used to make a choice. Experience some dutch edm and mdma instead of wasting your afternoon couchlocked in some dark coffeeshop.
>>
>>1135027
Not op but enjoy mdma much more then a mellow trip. Ive from australia and we kinda score our really shitty cut up mdma from friends friend who knows some biker. How would i generally go about it? What we usually do is discreetly but directly ask people who seems to be on it if they could introduce us to their dealer. Would this method work roughly the same or would people get highly offended? Australians are p chill so people usually laugh it off if they arent on it.
>>
>>1135038
Easiest way would be to arrive as early as possible at the venue and shoot the shit with some other visitors. If you ask politely for a hookup, no one will think it's strange and even if they only have enough for themselves, they might be able to point you in the right direction.
>>
Centre: Barney's (the one off Rembrandtplein, not central station), Greenhouse, de Graal

West: Coffeeshop de Kade, jabba coffeeshop

East: Coffeeshop best friends (closed for reinvention but still sells), The Stud.
>>
Sorry to be an annoying weedfag here, but is there anywhere worth going to visit coffeeshops NOT in Amsterdam?

I am a Britbong who will be on a business trip to Germany end of July. I've booked off an extra week and a half afterwards, and was thinking of spending a couple days in Netherlands. I'm not a total stoner, but it's one of those 'old times sakes' things. Good affordable weed/hash is just impossible where I live, even in 2016. For a working normalfag like me it isn't worth risking a knifing just to score.

So I've been to Amsterdam a few times (some years ago though) before and kinda know the coffeeshop scene. I'd prefer to avoid Amsterdam at the end of July, everything is just overpriced shit and I just want to avoid crowds.

Anyone know of a nice relaxed coffeeshop in a mid-size town where I might also enjoy strolling around for a day or two taking in the sights? What about Rotterdam, Groningen, etc?
>>
>>1135074
You've got loads of options. Groningen has lots of coffeeshops, is close to the border, but the city isn't very interesting apart from the student nightlife.
Zwolle is pretty small, has a few coffeeshops. Nice and quiet and not to far from the border either.
Maastricht is also nice, just slightly harder to get weed since they closed up on drug tourism. If being close to the border is not an issue, Leiden, the Hague and Rotterdam are all good options. Leiden being the smallest, nice old architecture, loads of museums. The Hague is obviously bigger, probably the best coffeeshops in all of the Netherlands in terms of price. Bigger theaters, restaurants, home of the dutch government. Easy to get to the beach with one ride on the tram.
Rotterdam is the biggest, most modern architecture, it has coffeeshops.
I would recommend Groningen, Leiden or the Hague, also Utrecht.
>>
>>1134199
this
>>
>>1134199
shrooms are not sold in any smartshop and have been banned not too long ago. You can buy truffles though.
>>
i liked trefpunt in rotterdam enough to go back a few days after my first visit, and by then i was in antwerp

but i have a friend in rotterdam
>>
>>1135406
Checked online, and I don't like the looks of that flat price menu. €16 per gram better be really really fucking good weed, 'cause that's a lot. But then they show their medium/weak shit for the same price. Ditto with hash. Not the sign of a good coffeeshop, in my opinion.
>>
>>1134207
FUCK

I have to get to Amsterdam.

Any other legal drugs?
>>
>>1135460
I'm absolutely fine with weed, no interest in other 'harder' drugs. Shrooms are an experience worth having, but not something you'd want to do very often.
>>
>>1135449
ok, you sought opinons but are too much an expert for a place thats close enough to the train station to be convenient but far enough to force a pleasant sightseeing walk

have fun with crowds of white rastas in amsterdam
>>
>>1135574
No need to be salty m8. The weed might be good, I haven't been and can't judge. Seriously, a flat rate menu is not a good sign. Simple as that.
>>
>>1133986
yea, dont do drugs KIDDO
>>
>>1135655
describing exactly what you did is the opposite of salt
>>
>>1135747
I wasn't the anon seeking opinions, but anyway your sulking snark IS saltiness anon. Sorry I hurt your feelings, bro. Here: THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE SUGGESTION, IT IS VERY NICE OF YOU KIND SIR.

Feel better now? Wanna hug and make up?

So like I was saying, 16€ per gram flat rate for everything on the menu is a bad sign. There's no way they can all be equal value, and as I said, it's high even for something like high potency bio weed. I might expect that price for very very good genuine import hash or other extracts...

I know my way around Amsterdam, don't worry about me and any pesky trustafarians.
>>
File: 2012-07-07_17-13-52_787.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1840) Image search: [Google]
2012-07-07_17-13-52_787.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1840
>>1135778
again i wasnt ass mad, but im not about to apologize for the internets body language free nature making you read shit that way, or cop out with "lol i trell you"

obv at this stage, you see in yourself some saltiness shining thru ... but i mean there's also the (at this stage, somewhat former) implied congeniality of this board that shoulda led you to assume a degree of good faith on my part

(anyway at the risk of TLDR status)

im pretty used to flat rates, so you whining and moaning about it and not just playing them to make it work, well -- dont hug me, blow me -- there, your salarium

> yeah fuck amsterdam, coming from the guy getting an italian passport as essentially a green card to move to netherlands

have a calming shenandoah valley shot as an olive branch. id have posted weed from the brussels burbs but suspect im treading on pissing off mods and dont know if that is AOK on blue boards

(arright back to /actually/ rustling assholes on /k/, god those guys are easy to stir up)
>>
Why the fuck would u go to Amsterdam for weed. It's legal in the ENTIRE country, why the fuck go to the most expensive and shifty city to smoke. Take the fucking Train to the next city, hit up Google maps type in coffeeshop and buy the same shot half or one third the price. The go back to Amsterdam..or an interesting city and smoke in a nice Park and see something of my beautiful country atleast
>>
>>1133986
>Why the fuck would u go to Amsterdam for weed. It's legal in the ENTIRE country, why the fuck go to the most expensive and shifty city to smoke. Take the fucking Train to the next city, hit up Google maps type in coffeeshop and buy the same shot half or one third the price. The go back to Amsterdam..or an interesting city and smoke in a nice Park and see something of my beautiful country atleast
Mobile phone typos and general saltiness against Amsterdam, anyways feel free to ask for good advice
>>
Go walk around the red light district windows and then tell me you're not interested.
>>
>>1135874
I'll be going to France soon, what city should i visit for some weed? Perferably a southern city
>>
>>1136040
Why would I know that. We were talking about the Netherlands. Best bet: go to the biggest town in the region and ask some sketchy looking northern Africans for hashish (I believe French slang for weed/hash is suenna ??)
>>
>>1136040
Resellers from the south-east all buy their stuff in Marseille.
I never tried to get something there though, and since the city is a bit rough, you might get scammed, especially if your aren't fluent in French.
I wouldn't buy more than 20€ from a street dealer (or 40€ if you feel reckless) .
Even though is more hash than weed in France, you can get some anywhere if you meet the right people.
Just go drink a can of beer in a park, and ask some young people who looks like harmless consumers.
>>
>>1136044
>>1136112
Sorry dudes, i meant which southern city in the netherlands should i go to? Most likely stay at a hostel
>>
>>1136443
Southern Netherlands is the one place the oft-repeated rumour is kind of true... Coffeeshops aren't allowed to sell to foreigners. Well, it's up to the cities themselves to decide what to do, but most in the south (Limburg) don't. That includes Maastricht. Venlo is popular with German tourists, which desu is reason enough for me to avoid it.

Rotterdam could also work for you.

Netherlands is small enough that you do not have to limit yourself to 'southern' or whatever else.
>>
>>1136495
>Coffeeshops aren't allowed to sell to foreigners
Too lazy to Google, but didn't they get rid of wierpass for the whole country?

(here's another pro Rotterdam vote)
>>
>>1135873
This 100%
Go to Amsterdam for a day trip or something then get the fuck out and see the real Netherlands.
>>
>>1133986
>>>1135873
>This 100%
>Go to Amsterdam for a day trip or something then get the fuck out and see the real Netherlands.
And remember drugs are sold everywhere. So go out and explore, Netherlands is so small u can go anywhere in the country within 2 hour public transport ride
>>
>>1136581
It's still sort of legally on the books, but it's been completely ignored. Some southern cities tried it out, but its was extremely unpopular with Dutch themselves so it died a quiet death.

Some southern cities do still ban non-Dutch (or anyone without a Dutch ID card anyway), but more because that's local law and not because they really want to. To be fair, they were flooded with Belgian, French and German weed tourists every day. Even if most behave, you only need 5% of thousands for it to be a nuisance. I think general opinion is that even this policy is not working, because it's only increased the numbers of aggressive and sketchy street dealers. What really needs to happen is the decriminalization in other European countries.
>>
Any recommendations in Southern netherlands to visit bruhs? I have a car so easy access. Just don't know what the fuck to do there.

Plan is to buy some truffles & get comfy for 12 hours then go back home
>>
>>1133986
>Any recommendations in Southern netherlands to visit bruhs? I have a car so easy access. Just don't know what the fuck to do there.
>
>Plan is to buy some truffles & get comfy for 12 hours then go back home
Walk around in Rotterdam Centre tripping. You're gonna have the best time with all the weird architecture on every corner
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.