[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Going to saint Petersburg for a whole 33 days any advice travel?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
Going to saint Petersburg for a whole 33 days any advice travel?
Sorry for shit english
>>
Advice on any subject are welcome
Going from july9th - aug 12
For any events worth checking out
>>
Bump for help
>>
I've never been to St. Petersburg, but I can tell you that you don't have to bump a thread on /trv/ three minutes after you start it, and certainly not one more time not even an hour after that again. It's a slow board. In the last thread in the catalogue, the last reply was three days ago. Just be patient and people will answer you, if not, bump it in a few days.
>>
>>1133970
What are your interests, what are you travelling for, can you leave Peter for a couple days...
>>
>>1133970
Was there this time last year. Obviously you'll go to the Hermitage. Plan to spend a lot of time in there, as there is a LOT to see. Like, neverending.
Russian women are fucking drop dead gorgeous, but not very friendly. I was there for 3 days and matched with some ridiculously good looking women on tinder. Went on a date with one, and we're still in contact with each other now.
tl;dr St P is radical.
>>
File: ushanka.jpg (797 KB, 1488x1347) Image search: [Google]
ushanka.jpg
797 KB, 1488x1347
Hello there, I'm going to St. Petersburg in a few days as well (from the 7th till the 10th) and I have a few questions, namely about souveniers and soviet memorabilia:
1.) I want to get one/more Ushankas like pic related or similar, and i wonder how much they cost and also where to get them, and i mean old ones from the soviet era or military surplus ones, not the shitty china made ones?

2.) What's the best place to obtain old soviet memorabilia and souveniers, also I heard something about some law prohibiting the buying (or more specifically taking out of the country) of old stuff (Icons specifically) older than some year (I think 1960) and i wonder if it applies to soviet shit as well?

3.) What's the city's best vodka and beer and where to get them (up to 5 favorites)?

4.) Are there any less known places/museums worth visiting?

5.) Is there a good map of St. Petersburg available online, and where can I find one?

Sorry for the long post and I know I could google some of it but I prefer hearing it from someone who lives there/went there before, thanks.

Greetings from Serbia
>>
>>1133970
You can know Hermitage in pieces. Do this:
1st day - Classical paintings
2nd day - Modern and contemporary paintins
3rd day - Archeology stuff
In the other day you can know the Russian-dedicated museum which I forgot the name
Don't forget Peterhoff and, if you are not from the outskirts and your kind of visa afford it, go to Tallinn and Helsinki,
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.