[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Simple money question
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: dF2bZfj.jpg (640 KB, 2136x3216) Image search: [Google]
dF2bZfj.jpg
640 KB, 2136x3216
I'm going to a poor country which requires visa on arrival. One of the requirements is that I have $500+, I have it in cash.

Am I supposed to carry this with me and show it to them when getting the visa?
>>
I would think a bank statement would be easier. But you know who would know the answer to what they require...?
>>
>>1133948
I see the confusion.

I wanted to know whether to put cash into my checked-in luggage or to carry it on me. On one hand there's pick pockets, or the other hand you can get into a suitcase just by using a pen on the zip.
>>
>>1133940
Cheap banjo, over-the-top ornate head. Bridge is a wee bit crooked and the tailpiece looks cheap.

1/10.
>>
>>1133940
Your Bangladesh question is still up. You never revisited the thread you created. Bad mojo.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.