[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Me and a friend is interrailing. We came from norway to germany
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 14673853741111911567415.jpg (2 MB, 2336x4160) Image search: [Google]
14673853741111911567415.jpg
2 MB, 2336x4160
Me and a friend is interrailing. We came from norway to germany (took almost two days) and spent the time playing uno and listening to audiobooks. We're taking the same two day trip tomorrow. Any ideas on how to pass the time?
>>
>>1133865
go talk to the girls in the picture
>>
Count how many sheep you see on the way.
The one who sees the most at the end of the trip receives a blowjob from the other.
>>
>>1133865
just sit and observe the thoughts passing before the viewer of mind
find that which perceives these things
see thought as clouds
see the body
see you are not this
see your body is not separate from the environment
all fits together
the flower will bloom for you
do not run from this moment
die in it
>>
>>1134254
Girl on the right is the only one worth talking to
>>
>>1134738
no they both look qt3.14 anon, don't be so shallow
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.