[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Caucasus General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: baku 2.jpg (612 KB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
baku 2.jpg
612 KB, 1000x500
Can we have a caucasus general?

I am going there next month for around 30 days (Georgia, Azerbaijan and Armenia). I don't have the Azeri visa yet (booked this trip last minute). Anyone got any experience of how to go about getting this in Tblisbi or Batumi? Will be on a French passport if that makes any difference.
>>
i was there a few years ago, got the azeri visa in batumi at the azeri embassy.
>>
You can get it in tbilisi or batumi. Did the same and it takes a few days. Note that you cant apply for a visa on fridays in tbilissi
>>
>>1134307
>>1134311

How long did it take to process? Did you need a letter of invitation from a tour company or a hotel booking confirmation or anything?
>>
>>1134329
It took around 5 days. Not sure about that since I was in no hurry. I had a letter of invitation from the company i was working at so this was no problem to me, but I guess you could get one from a hotel as well
>>
Where are the best places to go in Azerbaijan aside from Baku?
>>
>>1133656
If you have questions on Armenia and NK just ask away
>>
>>1135765
Not OP, but we are also planning a trip to Armenia.

We are Turks, but have nothing against to Armenians, we just want to see around. Will it be problem? Racism or something? We plan to stay in Yerevan only because of this. Will it ok to visit other cities? How about NK? Is it safe for us to visit there?
>>
>>1135765
How easy or hard is it to hitchhike in Armenia and the rest of the region?
>>
>>1137170
Quite easy, it's a fairly common means of transport in the region. Drivers may or may not expect you to what amounts to be a token amount of money.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.