[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whatsup /trv/ I got 13 months free that I can and will spend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: goodwp.com_20169.jpg (1016 KB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
goodwp.com_20169.jpg
1016 KB, 2560x1600
Whatsup /trv/
I got 13 months free that I can and will spend in Australia and New Zealand.

Starting out in New Zealand in november and I have to leave Australia in december 2017. My question is, how many months for each country? I'm combining working with travelling. I have to enter australia before 20th june of 2017 but I am considering going there earlier. NZ isn't THAT big to spend half a year there?

I take it the weather in New Zealand gets bad in april? So, NZ november-march and then Australia April-december?
>>
weather in NZ is bad year round, it rains most days, humid as fuck in summer and windy as fuck in winter/spring.
>>
>>1134875
Nice generalisation
>>
So many people coming to NZ.. I take trips around NZ a lot, if I'm free you can join me then. I've made 3 good friends from /p/ and /soc/.

NZ won't take you more than 4 months to cover, and that's having a relaxed drive etc.
>>
>>1135485
>>>
is that 4 months combined with random jobs around the islands? Or just 4 months of travelling? I've covered a lot of ground in less time than that, but I might do this one more relaxed tho. Get some camping and /out/ shit done.
>>
>>1135488
yeah nah I meant max 4 months of straight travelling but really relaxed yknow, doing all the tramps, activities, some touristy shit, camping and /out/ing and just taking your time, but yea 4 months at MAX, if you're lazy and relaxed.

Since you're going in summer, you wanna take care when you drive too, too many drunk cunts on the road, you'll be surprised with the crash rate :/

Sorry, didn't have my trip on. I'm a tripfag from /p/ so I'll keep it on for the namesake.
>>
>>1135695
Drunk cunts. Like at night or all the time? Not a big fan of shitty traffic.
>>
>>1135701
mostly at night, on the outskirts of cities like Auckland and Welly
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.