[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
r8
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: reissu.png (604 KB, 654x843) Image search: [Google]
reissu.png
604 KB, 654x843
r8
>>
Looks awesome, can I come?
>>
>>1133387
On my face or my tits?
>>
>>1133461
both
>>
>>1133266
unless your goal is actually to see the utter poverty and despair of Eastern Europe, I suggest you rework that route after BP
maybe check out lake Balaton after BP if you're going in the summer and then continue down to Croatia
>>
>>1133482
Cluj is probaby more well-faring than the place you live in. The mountains and forests in romania are pristine and untouched for millennia. I'm not even Romanian, just saying.
>>
>>1133266
>romania
wawaweewa
>>
>>1133266
you could easily stop by in vienna on that route

would be a shame to miss it
>>
>>1133266

From where are you goin to Gdansk? I have planned quite similar trip from Gdansk to Budapest
>>
>>1133266
Oh fck! I want to join. Are you going by car? Consider going via Krakow and if you like mountains go to the Tatra mountains. In Romania Brasov and Sibiu are cool as wel as Peles castle. R8 9/11.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.