[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Japan General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 22
File: IMG_5608.jpg (67 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5608.jpg
67 KB, 1000x667
New Japan General

As always, feel free to ask about:
>Traveling to Japan
>Living in Japan
>Teaching in Japan
>Joining the Yakuza
>Getting your weeb fantasies crushed

*Info on prostitution*
>http://rockitreports.com/category/sex-in-tokyo/
>http://erolin.net/

*Note about the JR Rail Pass*
Many people ask about whether or not the JR Rail Pass is worth it. It depends on your itinerary.

>http://www.hyperdia.com/en/
Plug your itinerary into Hyperdia to determine ticket costs, then compare to the below JR Pass options:
>7 day Pass: 29,110¥
>14 day Pass: 46,390¥
>21 day Pass: 59,350¥

Please check the /trv/ sticky before asking questions. It's filled with links to great resources, many of them specific to Japan travel.

Please refer to the old thread while it's still up: >>1130224
>>
I don't really have anything to add, but have never seen a Japn general this early and thought I'd post second.

Ask me about Ninja Restaurant in Tokyo, I guess. It was kitschy fun.
>>
What are the best certificates to get to teach in Japan?
>>
>>1133270
Did he do Ninja Magic for you too?
>>
what's with all the fucking japan threads

holy shit people need to stop making new ones and post here

>>1133288
TEFL, look for four week courses
also a 4 year degree
>>
>>1133322
I got a degree, that's easy. For the TEFL is there online classes since I work fucked up shifts? (Retail management)
>>
>>1133325
I'm fairly sure there are, but I wouldn't be able to vouch for their quality
>>
>>1133325
You don't need it, Japan isn't like the other countries in Asia. They aren't very serious about their English teaching, they just want you to have a college degree
>>
How possible would it be for me to work in IT there? I can understand some jap but not speak it well, let alone read/write. My English is near fluent.

I can get a 1 year "work holiday" visa easily (french citizen younger than 30 = easy work holiday visa for Japan)
>>
>>1133334
Then should I find places to just apply for or wait for JET/interac
>>
Anyone know where I can get some blue eye contacts
>>
File: JRH-Kiha54_519.jpg (744 KB, 2400x1800) Image search: [Google]
JRH-Kiha54_519.jpg
744 KB, 2400x1800
I'm going to be in Japan all of February with friends, but I'm planning to stay longer. Do I extend my trip by arriving before them in mid-January or stay after them until mid-March?

Japan guide says that the weather is clearer in January, and the days are slightly warmer and longer in March.
>>
>>11331447
My bad for not doing good prior research. Imagine the horror you would faced if you were in my shoes.

>>1133157
The trains are kinda expensive even for short distance trips.

>>1133161
Srs bsns not troll. I've been walking as much as I can but it's taking a toll on me. I wish there were some kind of bike rental place cause I see all these biking and covering so much more distance and wish I could do the same. I don't even take cabs back home, definitely not gonna do it here.

I don't really enjoy drinking and night life places too, although they seem awesome for hooking up and meeting people to make my trip less ronery and miserable, I don't have the balls to approach people too so that's out for me I guess. I'll try the other suggestions. Thanks man.

You seem like a pretty cool guy, if you're in Tokyo would you like to meet up for a drink or something? This too goes out to everyone. I'm up for anything and obviously I do not have money for you to steal or extort so I'm not really worried about being robbed here. You can hit me up at [email protected]
>>
What's the public restroom situation in Japan? Like if I was shopping in Tokyo how quickly could I get to one?
>>
>>1133403
Dismal.
>>
Why are Chinese so rude?
>>
>>1133403
Depends on the area. I got extremely sick in Akihabara a few days ago and just jumped from one shop to the next destroying toilets. Also nearly every convenience store has a toilet so really you'll never be 10 minutes from one
>>
>>1133423
Because fuck you you fucking shitcunt
t. Chinese
>>
File: img_7504.jpg (106 KB, 1498x1024) Image search: [Google]
img_7504.jpg
106 KB, 1498x1024
hEY GUYS Im goign to japan soon tho this august 1 and going to have my bd over there. im mexican tho. what will people think about me if im wearing a sombrero with cowboy style like in the pic
>>
>>1133363

I just left a week ago, otherwise I'd meet up and buy you a drink. Good luck, it's a fun country, if this isn't your dream trip, don't let it get deter you from coming back.
>>
>>1133342
>How possible would it be for me to work in IT there? I can understand some jap but not speak it well, let alone read/write. My English is near fluent.
>I can get a 1 year "work holiday" visa easily (french citizen younger than 30 = easy work holiday visa for Japan)
I did it 2 years ago, so it's definitely possible. I secured the job before I went there tough, thats where difficulty is
>>
>>1133449
How did you find this job? Online? Recruitment agencies? Friends?
>>
>>1133462
Trough friends of friends
>>
>>1133447
That sucks, but I did kinda enjoy myself today in Akiba. I procrastinated all day and ended up leaving at 3+ and reached there around 4 and had to go at 7, but it was a good experience, made me wanna wake up earlier tomorrow and go there for the entire day before the weekend crowd hits. Not having to walk 45 mins to Shinjuku station really made my day better. I'm gonna look up how to go to Mt Takao so I don't have to squeeze with people in shopping areas for the weekend. Thanks anon.
>>
So I'm going to be leaving my job in fall and decided to do a trip in Japan as a final hurrah. I was thinking of attending a language school while there. I know Tokyo has a lot and probably Kyoto/Osaka as well. I was also considering Sapporo; I figure there probably aren't as many English speakers and therefore I would be forced to use Japanese more.

Does anyone have experience learning a language abroad? I've never done this before so I don't know what to expect. Is it feasible to go to class and also work part-time, or will I have too much homework and shit?
>>
What is health care like in Japan? Got a pretty bad internal throat burn and hoping I'll recover fast with the help of medicinal drops, water and aloe vera. I haven't thrown up yet which is apparently a good sign, but I am still expecting the worst.
So is it easy to get hold of a doctor as a foreign tourist with very few japanese skills?
Will it cost me anything/should I absolutely do -everything- I can to avoid going to a doctor with this? (I'm from a country where this type of help is free).

Hope anyone can help. I'm only one week into my solo vacation here with 4 weeks left, and I've never had this thing happen before so I'm panicking a little bit.
>>
>>1133442
You'll probably get some funny looks and it can be a conversation starter with the rare japanese with good english. Saludos paisa.
>>
>>1133442
They'll think you're Texan or a 'murican cowboy.
>>
Anyone have any experience of edibles in japan?
>>
Sooooo....

Going to glorious Nipponland for two whole months on October - November. Open jaw ticket has been booked, starting in Sapporo and ending in Fukuoka early December.

I have collected a map of noteworthy cities worth visiting, either to stay in, or just to sidetrip. I will use this to finalize my itinerary and start booking the hostels / airbnb / ryokans within the next couple weeks.

https:/ /www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=1rDz7U-Q5ZsGBRuSGdjjnWxb1kpk

My question is: Am I missing any particularly noteworthy place?. I have two months, and will use a combination of rail passes to move around, so no place is absolutely out of the question.
>>
>>1133569
Surely you have signed a travel insurance plan before going abroad? Pretty irresponsible to skip that.

As a foreigner you may end up paying out you ass if you get hospitalized, I would highly recommend tackling the issue preemptively and see a doctor
>>
>>1133572
If you have ever paid attention to these threads, you should know that punishment for drugs in Japan is harsh, and there is not much distinction between the soft and hard stuff.

Don't do drugs in Japan. If you must, go to fucking Netherlands, Portugal or something.
>>
>>1133581
I fall under my parents' family travel insurance plan, so that's not an issue.
Thanks for the advice, I'll see if I can get a few hours sleep and if I still feel a lot of throat pain when I wake up again then I'll ask the front desk people at my hotel if they can help me out a little bit/write a note in japanese to any health authorities/whatever.
>>
>>1133584
first off marijuana is a plant not a drug.

But i say edibles due to there "benign" appearance to the masses particularly in japan with their terrible anti cannabis culture which I am well aware of.

From what I understand their would no way for them identify a quality edible from a normal snack, which is why i asked the question.

I have always wanted to go to japan , And feel like my legitimate medical reasons for cannabis use shouldn't hamper me from doing so
>>
>>1133345
See how JET pans out. If it doesn't you will have much better luck searching for jobs in country. Most English schools won't even consider you unless you are already in Japan. Once you are here getting hired is easy. Photos with resumes are standard; shave, cut your hair, put on your nicest suit and get a good picture.
>>
>>1133588
> marijuana is a plant not a drug
I smoked for most of my life and sold for several years. You are retarded, pot is a drug.

Since you seem dead set on eating brownies or whatever just be informed that if you are caught you will be harshly punished, most likely with prison time and definitely with expulsion and a minimum of 10 years prohibition from entering the country again, assuming you are allowed back at all.

>feel like my legitimate medical reasons for cannabis use shouldn't hamper me from doing so
Your personal problems are a legitimate reason to flout the laws of a sovereign nation? Try thinking less about yourself and more about the country you wish to visit, its ethics and laws, its general mindset, its conception of right and wrong.
>>
> first off marijuana is a plant not a drug.

You are delusional, just like every other daily weed user. It produces drugs, therefore it has a drug content. I am not going to debate whether the drug is harmful of whether it should be legal or not.

The point is that you want to go to a country where it is highly ilegal, and it seems like you cannot do without it. Deal with the facts.
>>
>>1133588
Hell yeah man, shit's easy. You can also get away with bringing a brick of coke if you put it in a bag labelled "flour" too!
>>
>>1133588
there is a formal requirement to remove any and all nonsealed foods from your posession upon entering japan (and some sealed foods as well.)

if you are caught smuggling food, you can be imprisoned for half a year, or more or less.

if you are caught smuggling drugs, you can be sentenced to death.

if you are no sentenced to death, you will be thrown in an isolation prison (they ONLY have isolation prisoners for foreigners, by the way.) where you will be denied food, given a thin blanket during below freezing winters with no heating, allowed a single shower a week, and released for exercise once every two weeks.

sometimes you are given work quotas to meet inside your isolation cell.

if you are charged, there is a 99% conviction rate. foreign lawyers who protect drug criminals typically have their license to practice disbarred.

I highly reccommend that you not disrespect a foreign culture by bringing drugs into it. you will end up dead or tortured, and few people will feel sorry for you.

if you insist n doing so, you are contributing to a bad reputation for foreigners, which is one reason why expats in japan seek to distance themselves from ther expats.
>>
>>1133206

Are the girls cute?
>>
>>1133270
Is it expensive?
>>
How much yen a day in just food. i'l be spending ? ill stay in nagoya for 4weeks. with my gf tho. it is better to go to big stores like walmart and fill the fridge or buy a daily food
>>
>>1133602
ya
>>
>>1133638
>How much yen a day in just food. i'l be spending ? ill stay in nagoya for 4weeks. with my gf tho. it is better to go to big stores like walmart and fill the fridge or buy a daily food
Depends exactly on how well you wish to eat.

Rule of thumb is 1000 yen per meal a decent place. You can easily get by on 500 yen for a single meal if you buy it from a store, or go to one of the really cheap chain gyudon place like Yoshinoya, Matsuya or Sukiya.
>>
>>1133361
please reply I'm terrible at making decisions for myself
>>
ok so thats it. im planning to go to aokigajara forest. does it really makes u suicide ? i want to see if that's truth. any thoughts over this ?
>>
>>1133638

Depends on how much you eat. Prices vary very little from shopping at a Seiyu (walmart) and a convenience store.

Eating lunch at a restaurant is almost always cheaper than dinner. Usually 1000-1500 yen a person.

Sukiya, Saizeria, and Yoshinoya are good cheap restauraunts open late.

When i used to eat all my food from a convenience store

300 yen for breakfast
500 yen for lunch
800 yen for dinner

of course it all depends on what you get.
>>
>>1133601
>if you are caught smuggling drugs, you can be sentenced to death.

Absolute bullshit. Why do you spew random "facts" without having an idea what you are talking about?
>>
Satin doll gaijin approved?
>>
>>1133689
Guess also depends on how big you are and how much you walk. I used to spend 500 in combini breakfasts, and about 700-800 in lunch, and snacks throughout the day. Was averaging 16-17 km of walking a day tough.
>>
>>1133348
in japan? donq. online try uniqso or koreabigeyes
>>
>>1133638
when I was there most days I would spend around 1500, unless I went and did something fun for dinner or lunch or ate sweets like crepes. I think in the end it ended up evening out to about 2500 per day food, but I did stuff like themed restaurants more than once.
>>
>>1133573
Incredible, have a great time man. Can I suggest maybe a night in Osaka? If you stay about the namba/shinsaibashi area (heaps of airbnb there and some are cheap). lots of cool little vintage stores & coffee shops.

fuck now i want to go back
>>
I'm planning on moving to Japan to teach English in October, can anyone living in Tokyo give me advice on where to live? Where are the best places to live, is it worth living in the city or commuting in from the suburbs, etc.
>>
Can I just show up to a soapland or do I need a reservation?
>>
Went to Roppongi today with the intention to pick up cute Japanese chicks who speak English and wow, it's really not made for other Asians. I suppose the chicks there just really like their white boys. There's some fucking pub crawl going on and pretty much all the chicks are swarmed by the guys there, you can see a few pathetic Japanese boys joining in and will end up going home alone to play with their sausage while the white boys get everything.

I'm never gonna fuck a Japanese chick without paying for it, not as an Asian who can't speak their language.

>>1133846
Go to tokyoadultguide, they have a thread on soaplands, in short, go down on weekdays during office hours, they won't take reservations from gaijin, but they might take you in when business is poor (ie, weekday office hours) just to get some business.
>>
How many cringing weebs are wetting themselves and wasting mommy's money with the idea of traveling to Japan and live a real life anime? Be honest.
>>
I looked up Suica and Pasmo. Most the information I found says that they're interchangeable. Are there any specific differences between them?

I'm going to be in Tokyo for 20 days.
Is one preferred over the other?
>>
Going back to Tokyo on Monday, haven't been there in two years. I've been tripping bad ever since work yesterday, it's going to be a long weekend.
>>
How hard is it to get a first ALT/ eikawa teaching job with a visa sponsored? I just applied to one on gaijinpot which was posted 10 days ago, it's in Tokushima and I received an e-mail afterwards telling me 124 resumes in total has been sent for this job. Is this for real? I tought it was easy to teach english in Japan so why are there so many people applying for a job so far from Japan's major cities?
>>
>>1133912
they are pretty much completely interchangeable. Everywhere I went that accepted Suica also accepted my Pasmo even if the machine only said Suica on it. I used my pasmo at conbini in Hiroshima and the smaller cities in the alps (Matsumoto, etc) with zero problems.
>>
where to find the best katsu curry in tokyo?
>>
>>1133322
People keep making new threads because the Japan general is always the exact same questions in different order
>how to get drugs
>how to join yakuza
>how to teach english
>how to get laid
>>
>>1133938
There's also
>how much money should I bring
and
>how much time should I spend in x

but the responses are never as interesting
>>
Ok. So i need help from /trv/ who's with me ?

So me and my gf had an ldr and we will meet this august. i want to surprise her at her work. i havent told her anything. i want to make this very special. i just know she works in a restaurant that have dayshift and nightsift. Also the restaurant offers Catering service. the uniform is white polo with black skirt i think so. the owner is an american and the staff (she's a waitress ) is bilingual, and in the menu she have told me egg white pudding is 700yen and the most expensive is ribs 4000 yen. i need to find her in the first day. very complicated. i coundlt find any restaurant that fits in. so please i need help to find that restaurant.would you /trv/ help me please ? :)
>>
>>1133923
It's not as guaranteed as people would have you believe.
>>
my question is: how does the yakuza (somewhat) function, what role in society do they have and how are they regarded?
>>
>>1133963
She's your girlfriend and you don't know where she works?

Nice try. I'm not facilitating your stalking activities.
>>
Someone in the older thread said the Chinese tourists are like American tourists from the 70's-80's. New money and rude as fuck.

Holy shit were they right. Akiba was filled with Chinese tourists being loud as fuck and rude as hell.
>>
>>1133996
In my experience, Akiba is the worst place for that because they purchase all the electronics and take them back home. They're not as overwhelming in other areas.
>>
>>1134003
Yeah, makes sense. I tried not judging them too hard because I get how they don't understand travel culture yet, something US citizens now better understand (hopefully). But the Japanese store owners and staff, I just felt bad for them.
>>
File: JR_Hokkaido_789_series_EMU_020.jpg (297 KB, 1280x600) Image search: [Google]
JR_Hokkaido_789_series_EMU_020.jpg
297 KB, 1280x600
>>1133361
>>1133361
>>
>>1134008
I loved how clean all the trains were. Every train I stepped into looked like it had just been waxed and detailed the night before.
>>
Planning a two week trip to Tokyo in August. Advices?

I'm mostly in for the food and novelty, fuck anime, tho I'd go to akiba for a few blurays and posters.
I wanna visit Shinjuku (where my hotel's at), Akiba, Tsukiji (fish market), Shibuya, and other places

I really wanna try Sushi Zanmai and Sushi Dai for the breakfast, Kappa Zushi for the train kaiten thing, Tonkatsu Wako as soon as I arrive at Shinjuku and the Melonpan bear the temples. What else? Ideas?
>>
Does anyone know if there are ATM's in Narita airport? I know their mostly on 711's. Wondering so I can skip the currency exchange at the airpost since my atm card has no international and transactions to. I figured I can save money using that instead of exchanging.
>>
>>1134015
>I'm mostly in for the food and novelty, fuck anime, tho I'd go to akiba for a few blurays and posters.

Why do people feel the need to so strongly assert that they're not into anime hurr durr.

No one fucking cares and we don't think more highly of you or something.

At least weebs don't give a fuck and just like what they like and aren't insecure about it.
>>
>>1133938
People don't ask about joining the yakuza as much as that other stuff. Not even close. And I'm pretty sure everyone is in on the yakuza joke at any rate.
>>
File: IMG_3445.jpg (4 MB, 4272x2848) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3445.jpg
4 MB, 4272x2848
>tfw found missing memory card from last year with japan pics
I can't wait to go back.
>>
>>1133996
I was in the DFS yesterday in Akiba, pretty much like your regular Chinese whorehouse. Noisy with screaming and screeching. There were a few bangworthy cuties though.
>>
>>1134015
Let me know if you figure out how to handle Tsukiji. I still have a week left and I wanna visit there but fuck camping there overnight. It opens at 3am and there are no trains during then.
>>
>>1134032
>Why do people
>insecure about it.
Looks like you answered you're own question, friend.

s/o to op saying fuck anime then saying he wants to buy the most consistently ovepriced anime merchandise that people don't buy specifically to cum on tho.
>>
so i am finally in japan and all i want to do is find a cute trap and cum it its hair
>>
>>1134064
do it man
>>
Okay I just moved to Japan 2 weeks ago
I'm about 2 hours south of Tokyo by train.
What are things I should do?
Is anyone around Tokyo we could meet up and do things together?
Where has all my money gone, why are trains so expensive god damn.

Anything I forgot?
>>
>>1133991
I forgot to tell ist very complicated dude. we had a fight and yeah i never asked where she works. that's my fault what i gave u as hints are things i asked her about her restaurant but it was on normal conversations. please /trv/ i need to find that restaurant in nagoya
>>
>>1134082
Just go to a Koban in Nagoya and politely inform the cops "my online girlfriend and i had a fight, she doesn't know i'm here but i need to know her personal information." i'm sure they'll help out.
>>
>>1134084
Dude i didnt mention she's foreigner. she's working abroad there and studying i cant do that shit. this is serious. i just need that restaurant name and that's it
>>
>>1134064
Shinjuku nichome is where all the crossdressers are. Good luck.

>>1134067
I'll be here till Wednesday, hit me up @ [email protected] if you wanna meet up. I should be going to Takao tomorrow by another anon's suggestion.
>>
>>1134091
Hmm I work on Monday so I don't think I'll be able to chill then. Is that a mountain?
>>
>>1134067
>why are trains so expensive god damn.
Guess it's a matter of perspective, I find public transportation, and especially taxis, to be super cheap in Japan
>>
>>1134106
Well I've never had to take public transportation before and when I have to travel into Tokyo every day for ten bucks a trip it's 20$ round trip it gets really fucking expensive.
>>
How's the rave scene in japan. Obviously there are no to very little drugs involved, but is edm large enough over there where they still get festivals comparable to the ones here in the US?
>>
>>1134107
Well I'm from Norway so most services are cheap by comparison.

I'm traveling to Tokyo on Monday, but going to Kyoto for a few days first with the shinkansen.

Going to try to meet up with other trv fags when I get back to Tokyo again
>>
>>1134103
Yeah, I've postponed it to Monday so I'm free tomorrow. Turns out there're interesting shit at the palace tomorrow so I'm gonna head there instead.
>>
So was just shopping in Osaka today, around Amemura and literally every time I went into a store I had one of the staff members follow my every step, holy shit it was so uncomfortable and happened multiple times, what's up with this shit?
>>
>>1134189
Do you have a skin color other than white or white-ish?
>>
>>1134191
I'm half white, half Indian. I have a fairly light brown skin colour and most people cant tell what I am. I've had people say I look Italian, Brazilian, Turkish etc
>>
>>1134192
Let's just say this probably wouldn't happen if you were white enough. From what I've heard and read, they can be racist, but it's always subtle.

In my case, I am not proper white either, I also get the turkish / iranian / italian / spanish thing. Never experienced something like this myself in the 3 trips i've done, but I've heard it's common.
>>
>>1134107
So it's 20 bucks for a single round trip within Tokyo?. I usually spend 1-2k yen the entire day, taking multiple lines from multiple companies. The most I ever got to pay within Tokyo metropolitan area itself was about 400 yen for a single trip.

Where were you commuting from?
>>
>>1134192
Poo in the loo
>>
Scored an 8/10 spinner off tinder earlier, who said tinder was shit here/jap girls aren't sluts?
>>
>>1134221
some fat weeb with no game
>>
>>1134221
people tend to question the definition of an 8/10 on mongolian pornography forums, more than anything

have fun, low self confidence guy
>>
A bit of a weird question. Does anyone know where to get shotacon and lolicon stuff in Tokyo. Like are there any shop's you can recommend?
>>
>>1134296
Go to Akihabara. For lolicon just enter any store there and go up a couple of stairs and find the porn section, you'll find plenty. Shotacon might be trickier but just keep looking, look into the BL sections if you're looking for gay shota stuff
>>
Hey guys, does anyone have any experience with urban camping in Japan?
I'll be going there for well over a month, and I would like to keep the "housing" budget as low as possible, so I can spend more on cool stuff like food etc. I also like the freedom that sleeping in park gives you.
All opinions appreciated.
>>
>>1134328
>I also like the freedom that sleeping in park gives you.
Yeah, well Japan like all other countries requires that foreigners have the means to support themselves when they are there.

Getting caught sleeping outside in a park by the police is asking to get deported. And people will notice a gaijin doing just that.
>>
>>1134262

Are these the same people who don't get any off of tinder? Either way I don't care. Tokyo is harder to get matches, Osaka is much easier.
>>
>>1134337
i wouldnt be sleeping outside but in a tent
and i have more than enough to support myself, I have budgeted around 450 000 yen for the whole trip
whats the probability of acctually being deported for something like that?
>>
>>1134376
low unless you're doing something that's actually dangerous. you'll just be annoying to the police (who coincidentally, probably won't want to hear "but officer, I'm in a tent!") because people will constantly call in to tattle on the strange foreigner sleeping on their daily power walking path.

How much of the country do you plan on visiting?
>>
>not even a month since I got back home
>already want to go again

Send help pls
>>
Going to nagano from tokyo early to mid november to see the prince skyline museum, any reccomendatuons for other things to do on the same day? Heading back to tokyo in the evening via bullet train. Everything is interesting to me.
>>
I once spoofed my GPS to Tokyo and tried tinder there. I didn't get any matches.

That was about 1 or 2 years ago. Was Tinder not that popular back then, or would I get the same results going there now

And are language exchange sites better for getting pussy in Japan than Tinder?
>>
>>1134414

I get 1 or 2 if I'm lucky out of 100 in Tokyo. A lot more in Kyoto and Osaka, though. Idk if it's just the sheer volume of matches or if Tokyo girls are more spoiled for choice.
>>
>>1134106
>I find public transportation, and especially taxis, to be super cheap in Japan
You consider a taxi from Narita Airport to Tokyo $140 'cheap'?
>>
>>1134428
Why wouldnt you take the train (nex) or jr line?
>>
>>1134412
I got back 2 weeks ago. Already scheduled time off for my next trip later this year.
>>
>>1134429
Well you would considering the price. But i'd rather not have to lug my big suitcase around. That being said the train isn't cheap either.
>>
>>1134221
Lucky you, I've been liking every shit ever for past 4 days and 0 match. I suppose they don’t like non white English speakers.
>>
>>1134296

There's a few in Akibahara, just ascend the levels of depravity (go up to the 4th level of so) and you'll find it.
>>
It's sort of hard to enjoy Japan if you don't understand the language.
>>
>>1134440
Why?

Neither do I speak nor understand it but I still had a lot of fun there.
>>
>>1134454

Missing out on really interacting with a ton of people.
>>
>>1134454

Just ignore him.

>>1134440
>>1134440

No it fucking isn't you eternally asshurt Japanese major trying to justify his existence. I've seen you in many Japan threads parroting this, and your persistence is astounding.

Of course Japan is more enjoyable if you know Japanese. No shit? The same could be said for *anywhere*. Italy would be more enjoyable knowing Italian, India would be more enjoyable knowing Hindi or something. As someone who lives here and speaks Japanese decently, I'm aware something: Too many foreigners think they're the shit here and want Japan to be *their thing*. Many of these people are those who spent years learning this impractical and not-so-useful language, Japanese majors, etc. feel both a sense of smug superiority because Japanese is difficult, and also a deep-down regret because it's useless and they know they're weeb dorks.

>Enjoying a country is sort of hard if you don't know the language

It's not, and if this were true people just wouldn't travel anywhere where their native language or English isn't widely spoken. But they do.

You're peacocking, and at the same time projecting insecurity about your life. Astounding.

When are you going to fuck off, bro? Seriously.
>>
>>1134456
this desu

currently solo travelling in japan for the first time for around 5 weeks. in my second week now and i dont speak any japanese whatsoever but i'm still enjoying myself here fairly well. night times can get a bit boring since of course I cant really interact with japanese people that well but ive met other foreigners here and we've gone out and had a good time regardless of language barriers
>>
>>1134456
I'm going to be a japanese major desu. But being a smug cunt about that sort of thing is just bad. I think you are very right.
>>
File: 1422232733937.gif (585 KB, 276x252) Image search: [Google]
1422232733937.gif
585 KB, 276x252
>>1134412
>tfw won't be back until next year
>>
>>1134456

Calm your tits, I'm not whoever you think. But thank you for agreeing that the country would be more enjoyable if a person knew the language. Interacting with the people is important, to me any way.
>>
>>1134398
I would be visiting tokyo -> kyoto -> hiroshima -> the whole of kyusu
And would I really be getting that many complaints?
I dont plan to fucking live in a park. Set up a tent at 11 pm, be gone before 7 am.
>>
Can you guys recommend a good area to stay in Kyoto for a week? Me and a friend are looking through airbnb, we're hoping to stay somewhere within walking distance from some decent bars and clubs
>>
>>1134337
>>1134398
>>1134328
this guy has no idea what he's talking about, urban camping is fine. nobody will deport you or bat an eyelid at someone sleeping in a park, it's common enough
>>
>>1134328
I met a Korean guy who did urban camping for 3 weeks before his college semester started and he could move into his dorm.
>>
>>1134521
How can he afford college but not a place to stay for 3 weeks? Even a manga kissa is fine.
>>
>>1134522
I don't think he did it because he lacked money. He also said that he's been doing it often in Korea before too
>>
>>1134512

Osaka. Kyoto nightlife is trash in comparison.
>>
What do you guys normally do?
Exchange money at some exchange office at the airport? Or does the bank ATM machine take Mastercard?

Thanks
>>
>>1134611
>What do you guys normally do?
>Exchange money at some exchange office at the airport? Or does the bank ATM machine take Mastercard?
>Thanks
I bring with me 20k yen so I got some cash on hand. Once you are in Tokyo, assuming you go there, 7-11 and postal offices accept foreign debit cards.
>>
>>1134519
>>1134511
We're 2 different people (i'm the second guy). My point was that he's not getting deported or w/e but he's gonna run into more trouble camping in public parks for over a month than he would if he were sleeping inside, and people can be pretty nosy to non-asian foreigners. But you've clearly got more experience in that area than I do and you said nothing will happen, so glhf op!
>>
>>1134615
You preorder 20k from your local bank I guess?
I'm just worried how we are going to reach the hotel from the airport.
>>
Would anyone know where I can find information on the festivals? When I check google for the datesit only shows the month it will happen in. Not the exact dates?
>>
>>1134531
Hmmm. Well then.
>>
>>1134623
Airport has international ATMs and probably some exchange offices open. You might want to check if your bank has better exchange rates though
>>
>>1134107
Buy a fucking 3 day subway card you dunce
>>
File: short stay requiremente.png (71 KB, 770x883) Image search: [Google]
short stay requiremente.png
71 KB, 770x883
>>1133206

I'd love to visit Japan at least once during my lifetime but unfortunately being from a poor shitskin country with a bad rep for exporting drugs the fucking Japan embassy asks for a full profiling of your life and a god damn personal invitation from someone in Japan before allowing you to get a Visa, not to mention a full itinerary so they can track you 24/7

am I permafucked? any south american bros managed to visit the country with these ridiculous requirements?
>>
>>1134667
if it's not easy for you to prove you're not a drug dealer or criminal, go fuck yourself. it's pretty easy to prove.
>>
>>1134667
Good. Japan is where I go to not look at darkies.
>>
>>1134630
Probably because the exact dates change from year to year. Check the hosting cities' websites for event information.
>>
>>1134459
>>1134464

Yeah, by telling people on a travel board they can't enjoy Japan without knowing Japanese the speaker is usually trying to do two things: 1. Peacock about their own Japanese ability (in a non overt way) 2. Try to keep their perceived special snowflake status by trying to keep other foreigners out of Japan.

>>1134459
>night times can get a bit boring since of course I cant really interact with japanese people that well

Don't worry about it too much. Japanese politeness shouldn't be mistaken for friendliness. For example, if you go to the Caribbean, the people are genuinely warm and friendly. They will invite you to sit with them off the bat and treat you like an old friend. Not to say that most Japanese people aren't friendly once you get to know them--they are, but on a base, level, Japanese people are not casual and very mindful of their own business. For your purposes, obviously you're not going to get to the point of knowing any Japanese people well in 5 weeks. So don't worry about the whole "I need to really interact with Japanese people" thing too much.

Japanese guys in particular are kind of lame company. I actually do have one older Japanese male friend who is weird and hilarious, but generally they're pretty blasé. You'd have better luck befriending women. In my experienced they are overall just more relaxed, open minded, kind and less stiff and on guard than the men.
>>
>>1134003
I usually see the most of them in Ginza at the high end stores trying to buy everything to take home
>>
>>1134722
>japanese politeness isn't friendliness
>caribbean is genuinely warm
>as long as you stick to tourist resorts where they want your money and won't murder you
interesting.
>>
>>1134736
The ABC islands have some of the lowest crime in the world. Fuck off with your stereotypes
>>
Is 150k monthly yen good enough to live provided you already have your studies and rent paid?
>>
>>1134737
>specifically chooses mineral rich outlier countries with lots of resorts and very very small populations to defy a stereotype
>but japanese are still not friendly. death to stereotypes, unless they're against east asians, then racism is okay
interesting.
>>
Any good "massage" places in Shibuya?
>>
>>1134822
look up tokyo hentai club, go for the incall service (starts from 20k yen)
>>
>>1134825

Thanks. 20k better include FS..
>>
>>1134751
More than enough, for sure.
>>
>>1134762
Idk Jamaicans were bros when I went.
>>
Does anyone know a small cozy town that is easily accessible from the line between Osaka and Tokyo? I want to ride a comfy local train and grab lunch somewhere to experience rural Japan on the last day of my JR pass.
>>
>>1134822
Why not walk to shinjuku?

You get BJ with pretty heave petting for just about 4k yen
>>
>>1134845

Could, tomorrow is my last day, and I'm I'm in midorigaoka (one train to shibuya). Can you recommend a good one in shinjuku?
>>
File: shinjuku.jpg (616 KB, 1509x1020) Image search: [Google]
shinjuku.jpg
616 KB, 1509x1020
>>1134847
Shinjuku is only one station from Shibuya away, you take a nice walk there in the evening

I don't know how this place is called but it's pretty decent. The gurls are qt and it has a comfy atmosphere. Just walk past the store after dark and some guy will tout you in with a blowjob gesture
>>
File: IMG_3127.jpg (1 MB, 2000x3000) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3127.jpg
1 MB, 2000x3000
Going back for my 3rd trip soon, but want to see more of the country other than the usual Tokyo, Nara, Kyoto, Osaka, Hiroshima route.
I'll be going for 1 month, and probably get a 14 day rail pass, but no clue where i should go with it. Was thinking Hokkaido, but not sure what's really there apart from slopes (won't be skiing this trip).

Won't be going till March next year, so open to broad suggestions.
Any advice is much appreciated
>>
>>1134854

Ah but I don't have til dark, I must be at narita around 1400
>>
Is exploring Ikebukuro, Shinjuku, and Shibuya for 2, 4, and 4 hours, respectively, in one day doable? Will I miss anything interesting? I'm going to leave my hotel early and start going in that order. I'll mostly be sightseeing and maybe go in to some museums and/or attractions if there is one. There will probably be no shopping.
>>
>>1134877
If you haven't been to Kyushu, I suggest checking out Fukuoka. Great food, young vibe, and easy to get around. Granted it's pretty much the opposite side of Hokkaido, but it's worth checking out
>>
>>1134847
Wanna meet up and go together? I'm too afraid of the niggers bouncers there to go alone.
>>
>>1133361
>>1133361
>>1133361
>>1133361
>>
>>1134959
Yes
>>
>>1134667
kek, feels good being white
>>
>>1134667
>>1134971
> be me
> be mexican
> no need for visa, able to extend up to 6 months easily. Only citizens from 8 countries allowed to do this.
>>
>>1134978
Mine too. It's actually 7 countries and the other 6 are all white (for now at least).
>>
>>1134987
There is no reason for it to change. The bad sort of Mexicans have no business in Japan. It's all tame Otaku and businessmen.

You need to have a special interest to visit Japan. It's too far, and airfare is too expensive. It's usually more expensive to travel to Japan from Mexico or Canada for some reason.
>>
>>1134920

Nah. But, I also went to a soapland in asakusa called putit royal and not a black person in sight.
>>
>only ever try to deliver during time when people are working and obviously not home
>ignore your mailbox
>have to create an account on the site to have any ability to choose redelivery time
Smart. Best country ever.
>>
I'll be in the Hakone area tomorrow for a night at a ryokan. Any cool things around the area besides the ropeway?
>>
>>1133908
Me pretty much, but I started working an absolute shit job to travel to japan and I was not disappointed, not even a little bit.
>>
Random question, going to Tokyo for a week. Do they still have a taboo with women showing their shoulders? Or if we stay in Tokyo will it never come up? It's going to be the first week of August so it should be hot.
>>
Anyone have any experience working for Interac or AEON? I have an offer from Interac and an interview with AEON so I'm guaranteed to work for one of them no matter what. I know ALT companies and eikawa tend to be fairly shady and I trust the experiences of anon more than reviews on Glassdoor and such.
>>
>>1135119
Is the ropeway open? I heard it was closed due to volcanic gasses
>>
>>1135128
Grill here, i got back from japan a couple of weeks ago. Shoulders no, i'd say be more wary of cleavage. I saw plenty of girls with their shoulders uncovered, chiffon off the shoulder blouses are in fashion at the moment.
>>
File: 20160704_141156.jpg (5 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
20160704_141156.jpg
5 MB, 4032x3024
Oh, japan.
>>
>>1135098
What are you talking about?
>>
>>1134028
there's a collection of ATMs close to the train terminal within Narita, the right of the JR/Keisei entrance around a corner
>>
>>1134914
Sounds good, thanks man. Will do some more research
>>
Is the robot restaurant worth the price? Or should I go somewhere else in Shinjuku?
>>
>>1135218
I've worked for Interac for a few years now. It's not a bad gig. The office offers some decent support for those who need it, but that may depend on the branch. Thankfully, I haven't needed any support so I can't speak from firsthand experience, though. Considering I've been interested in EFL/ESL for a while now, I love it and have no major complaints.

In your position, rather than asking about the personal experiences of each company, you'd be better off deciding whether you want to work as an ALT or in an Eikaiwa. From what I've heard, they're entirely different positions.

I'll be hanging around if you want more specifics and answer what I can.
>>
>>1134440
Been twice and it's never fucking mattered that I didn't speak the language. Body language and poorly strung sentences go a long way and are a lot more fun
>>
>>1135268

I feel like you're missing out. The broken conversations are awkward to me, and they never open up.
>>
>>1135219
not the same person you're replying to but japan guide says it's closed. i don't know how up to date their information is.
>>
Any good Youtube channels for getting to know Japan? The only one I watch is Abroad in Japan but he's loads better than the channels he associates with.

Whether it's travel, food, history/culture. I don't mind.
>>
>>1135285
One of the guides said just a certain part of the line was closed
>>
File: phot02[1].jpg (102 KB, 648x244) Image search: [Google]
phot02[1].jpg
102 KB, 648x244
>>1135219
>>1135285
>>1135289
According to the website, it's running from Togendai Station (桃源台) to Owakudani Station (大涌谷), but you can't exit the station at Owakudani. You can't go all the way to the end of the line to Sounzan Station (早雲山).
>>
>>1135286
Begin Japanology, absolutely bingeable
>>
>>1135303
Cunting Christ, thank you.
>>
>>1135227
In case anyone is interested...

NATURAL BEAUTIFUL YOUNG GIRLS
Cosplay Pub
Entire tax and service charge included
NO tip system
Full time at no additional fee ...hussle? (I'm not really sure what that means in this context. Some corrupted use of the English word maybe).

The cherries say "Shinjuku" and then (roughly)...

Summer is coming! Swimsuits are good, but of course school uniforms are too!

(something) early summer memories with girls in uniforms.

All you can drink all the time
>>
>>1135330
Oops it says "from Morning". Ms Paint cut that off when I flipped to see better.
>>
File: 1467409040851.png (194 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1467409040851.png
194 KB, 500x500
>>1133588
>it's a plant so it can't be a drug
Just stay at your parents' house if you can't stop yourself from being stoned all the time
>>
>>1135330
>>1135227
>sexual harassment space
hmm
>>
Either the one of the airliners or the airports during my connecting flights lost my luggage. Sitting here in Shinjuku with only the clothes I had on me during the flight, they are very very bad smelling.

Pretty fun start of the vacation
>>
For anyone wondering how to get a bj or hj, I was in kabukicho earlier and was approached all the time by people offering sex, massage, browjob, etc.
>>
>>1135371

Well yeah, it's kind of a red light district. There's one north of Asakusa temple as well. Strange that they offered FS out in the open though, since it's illegal.
>>
>>1134910
It's certainly doable but it mostly depends on what kinds of things you are interested in. Of the 3, I personally liked Shibuya the least; it's just a lot of shopping and I can only look at clothes for so long before wanting to do something else. Ikebukuro was like a cuter akihabara since it's geared towards girls. If you're a weeb and like cute things then you could probably spend a whole day there (I did). 4h in shinjuku is good. Do this one last since there are tons of things to do at night, even the government office with the view is open late.
>>
Can anyone define weeb?
>>
>>1135267
Thanks for the input, anon. And yeah they are totally different. Eikawa work hours tend to be from like 3pm to 10pm or later since they're "cram schools". AEON just pays a hell of a lot more and had better benefits. Do you find your Interac salary to be enough to live comfortably on, even with the prorated break periods? That's my biggest concern. I'm eager to get to Japan but not without confidence in my financial security.

Joytalk, a smaller ALT company, offered me a position but only wanted to pay me ¥200,000 a month. There was absolutely no way I felt comfortably accepting for that little money.
>>
>>1135371
Avoid places that actively try to pull you in imo. Too many horror stories.

>>1135385
People typically use it in the "Westerner who likes Japan more than my arbitrary guidelines allow (b-but I'm within the guidelines!)" sense. But it doesn't have a real universally agreed upon definition.
>>
>>1135359
That sucks but let that be a lesson to anyone reading, always keep at least one spare set of clothes in your carry-on.
>>
>>1135359
Pick up a fresh shirt and underwear at a Uniqlo. There's one right next to Shinjuku station; it's H&M tier in terms of budget and quality.
>>
Planning my first trip to Japan for next year, I'll primary staying in Tokyo.
What are some fun museums, attractions, parks, shrines that you suggest seeing? What are your personal favorites?

I'm also welcome to suggestions and tips for a first timer - either for being in Japan or just how to prepare myself for a long trip.

Thanks in advance!
>>
>>1135385
people who only like japan because of anime (which they think all of japan is also obsessed with anime) and believe people will accept them in japan because they weren't accepted in their own country. You may find most of them in the anime club at your college
>>
>>1135385
Can anyone tell me how long a piece of string is?
>>
>>1135385

Like Francophile, except with greasy nerds.
>>
Gonna live and study a year in Sendai. Anything in particular I should know before my trip?
>>
>>1135465
http://www.thejapanfaq.com/FAQ-Primer.html
>>
>>1135465
That you're a useless rump ranger.
>>
>>1135476
Care to teach me something I don't already know?
>>
>>1135429
>That sucks but let that be a lesson to anyone reading, always keep at least one spare set of clothes in your carry-on.
Travel experience gained+

>>1135433
>Pick up a fresh shirt and underwear at a Uniqlo. There's one right next to Shinjuku station; it's H&M tier in terms of budget and quality.
Yeah going there today. Used to live and work here in Tokyo so I know where it is.

Already got in touch with my insurance company, they will reimburse me as long as i keep any receipts and the airport papers regarding my luggage.

I didn't mention it yesterday, but I was quite surprised when I arrived at the hotel yesterday and that they already knew about my circumstance, guess they enter it into some system that they access when they scan my passport
>>
Do you to do any sort of application, reservation or registration to climb fuji or can you just show up and go when you feel like it?
>>
>>1135330
Oppai pubs were so awesome until I discovered happ bars. Then they just seemed like a waste of money

Way better than those scams called strip clubs in the US though.
>>
>>1135514
just show up, you walk in a queue with 50000 chinese tourists
>>
>>1135540
Where in the world arnt there 50,000 chinese tourists
>>
>>1135543
China.
>>
File: Mt_Fuji_Summit[1].jpg (1 MB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Mt_Fuji_Summit[1].jpg
1 MB, 1600x1200
maybe it's okay if you go off season though, but then everything is closed..
>>
Can anyone comment on the meme situation in Japan right now?
>>
>>1135563
Whats at the stops that you would need? For rest i imagine just sitting anywhere,
And looking at the number of people who reached the peak i imagine its not all that difficult a climb
>>
>>1135566
The concept of memes is western child thing

Grow up son.
>>
>>1135429
Tfw i shove all my clothes into my carry on bag and leave my suitcase empty.

Always weirds out the security team.
>>
>>1135567
Most new fiends climb it from Station X halfway up the mountain. Real hard-core people climb it from the bottom
>>
>>1135569
then what about ネタ?
>>
>>1134221

Tinder in Japan
>super cool, thin girl looking for drinks, cultural/languge exchange, and sex

Tinder in USA
>fat, mother of 3, no culture or education, is a bitch in profile for the sake of being a bitch
>>
>>1135486
just came back from H&M after shopping for clothes, managed to get some basic clothing. I use large, took a while to find even basic tshirts and shorts since everything is either XS or S here.
>>
>>1135606
>>1135359
Did you not have your contact information on multiple tags on your luggage?
>>
>>1134221
>I found 1 girl
>therefore everyone elses ideas and experiences with MOST tinder users/japanee girls is wrong and their all fat weeb losers

You people are so fucking dumb.
I get several hot girls from tinder every so often but the fact is most are insane, or rather live up to the complaints you hear.
>>
>>1135613

they made it sound impossible in previous threads.
>>
>>1135616
the fact you rely on a mongolian falconing board for sex advice signals that you might be the loser in this equation. catches are not on tinder, either because I don't want aids, don't want crazy, or the girls you consider an 8 are more than likely japanese 5s.

the fact that you feel so happy to have gotten sex, and are ready to shout to the heavens about how great tinder is is already an indication you're a loser.
>>
>>1135630

Not sure how what I said is shouting how happy I am to have gotten laid. I was only saying that I had got the impression from previous JPG that tinder is useless in Japan.
>>
>>1135637
Its not useless.
Judt because people complain about others' behavior doesnt just mean LOL CANT GET LAID FAT WEEB which is the automatuc response to any criticism of women.

Such people ound a lot like white knights and sjws to be honest
>>
>>1135375
Thanks for your input. I'm traveling in the direction of yamanote line so that by the end of the day I can just return to the hotel from shibuya station.
I'm not really into nightlife and drinking but I'll still check out the scene of Shinjuku at night.
So the changes I made are: Shibuya (2hr max) -> Ikebukuro (4hr) -> Shinjuku (4hr) -> leave
I still have some empty spots in my itinerary so if I catch something interesting then I'll visit there again.
>>
>>1135658

I didn't imply any such thing. In fact, I saw only one or two fat weebs in Japan over 10 days, everyone else seemed at least somewhat attractive.
>>
>>1135674
>I didn't imply any such thing. In fact, I saw only one or two fat weebs in Japan over 10 days, everyone else seemed at least somewhat attractive.
Then you haven't been looking, I saw six today in Shinjuku over the span of just two hours.
>>
Ill be going to japan in 2 weeks.
Tokyo kyoto mainly. Some small places around..
Now i've been told it's holiday season.
So everything is super busy. Others say its not busy at all..
Anyone have some more info on this?.
Went last year in may.. felt like it wasnt busy at all! How will it compare to that?..
>>
I'll be travelling to Japan about month from now, and my father who owns small-scale construction company asked me to get him some pictures of local architechture.
What would be good places to go to for regular-people houses? And how agreeable would people be to having pictures of their yards or like photographed?
>>
In Tokyo now. Will be here for a week. Any anons want to hang my LINE is dalkins48
>>
How will I fair for a year with 8k usd considering everything except entertainment and misc transportation are taken care of. If possible Id like to
Visit Tokyo for clubbing and such often which is about an hour away
go to one Reitaisai convention,
do a roughly one week Hokkaido trip during New Years where Ill also have to pay for housing
and do several smaller day trip most likely for hiking
A quick calculation says thats roughly 150 a weekend which sounds like more than enough but sometimes it can be really easy to overlook some expenses. Ill be in school so I won't have to worry much about to weekdays.
>>
>>1135539
What is a happ bar?
>>
>>1135706
If you go to major tourist destinations, it'll be busy.
If you're going to be here during Obon, may God have mercy on your soul.
>>
>>1135725
You can find typical houses everywhere, so you shouldn't worry about that. However, the Japanese are a largely private people and it may be difficult to find someone willing to let you take pictures of their residence, probably impossible if you plan on putting them up on the internet.

My best advice is to learn how to say "Excuse me, I'm here on vacation from (whereever). My father is an architect (or whatever his title is) and he's interested in Japanese houses. Would it be alright if I took a photo or two if the exterior of your house?" in Japanese (or print it out and show it to them on paper). Be sure to mention whether you plan on putting them online or not. And hand over your father's business card - that ought to help a bit. Other than that, prepare for a lot of head shaking and hand waving.

If you need help translating anything, just post it here and I'll see what I can do.
>>
>>1135696
Are you sure you aren't looking too hard?. I am not the other guy, but I've been to Japan a few times and over a couple months total, and I don't recall a single fat weeb. I mean, I am sure there are a few, but there is not enough to make it noticeable.
>>
Yo /trv/
I'm thinking about going to Japan around this time next year
What should I be doing to prepare for my trip?
I'm already learning how to write and read Japanese
Also if I'm an American spic will people assume I'm a weeb and is it relevant at all?
>>
>>1135906
What are your plans? And it's quite humid and hot in July and August so if it's possible I'd recommend another time in the year
>>
>>1135597

So much this.
>>
>>1135928
How about January?
>>
>>1135928
My plans aren't set in stone yet
It's just that summer is the most convenient time for me
I'm used to hot and humid weather though If it's anything like Florida
Although if January/winter is generally a better time to go I'll consider it .
>>
>>1135928
True, the only thing that redeemed my choix of going in august last summer was comiket
>>
Why did I not remember how hot Japan is at this time if year. Just walking to the translation and I'm soaking in sweat already
>>
>>1135974
translation
Damn cellphone auto correct.

Speaking of which, getting a data sim at Bic camera was super easy, despite bics attempt of being gajin friendly.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.