[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
noko
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
I plan on hitchhiking from western europe to Iraq.
>inb4 join IS
I'll pass to Greece on the way, but every kilometer into Greece is 2 kilometers extra to travel. Can someone please compare places to visit according to how far north it is. I'm looking for culture and nature, not into visiting bars
>>
>>1133063
Nowadays most people tend go in the opposite direction
>>
>>1133063
Go to Agio Oros, its thestern peninsula of the 3 next to Thessaloniki.

The whole peninsula is owned by the church for 1000 years and has 13 monasteries.

Women cannot go there, its an ancient law though.
>>
>>1133186
thats heaven on earth

they have a whorehouse every kilometer of the way, cheap, young, clean.

the law of no women is the perfect excuse for married men to spend a couple days away from wives when travelling in through eastern europe.

but you find this information anywhere, its an ancient secret
>>
>>1133372
>>1133372
No, you dont know what you're talking about.

No women are allowed in Agio Oros, andthere is a law that states up to three years jailed if you ignore it.
>>
>>1133433
greeks are man ass loving faggots
>>
>>1133433
Geez. I keep forgetting that about Mt Athos. My church really is in the dark ages when it comes to women as much as I do love it. Some of these old farts need to die out. If they are really pious and right with God, they should br able to encounter women without blowing a gasket. I think we have female orders, nuns, like the Catholics. I get the whole idea of monastacism being away from people. Yet to think gender segregation is needed reeks of ingorance. It sounds almost as bad as strict Muslim rules, for God's sake.
>>
>>1133679
What if your the one who is ignorant? It doesn't sound like you understand the tradition or why it might have value in a certain context.
>>
Why did you pick Iraq of all places as your final destination and how will you get there?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.