[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone know what became of the border checks between Hungary
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (32 KB, 620x330) Image search: [Google]
image.png
32 KB, 620x330
Anyone know what became of the border checks between Hungary and Austria? I'm going on a multi-country trip this weekend which involves both countries. I would assume they have been dismantled by now, but I don't think it ever made the news, international news at least.
>>
File: 543456743435.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
543456743435.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
>>1132849
>multi-country trip this weekend which involves both countries

cant trick us that easily Achmed ibn al refugee. Fuck off we are full
>>
>>1132849
I would assume that you'd have to simply show your passport to the border officials, since there are no visas or any body checks in the Schengen area
>>
>>1132849
I don't think they've been dismantled. But I'd also assume the police will mainly investigate suspicious Romanian trucks that could possibly hide some refugees in the back. You'll probably just have to show your passport and go on. Unless you're driving a suspicious Romanian truck.
>>
>>1132933
No. Schengen means there are no checks at all. There literally is no border other than a sign that says welcome to Hungary
>>
>>1132938
I know but because of the migrant crisis there will be passport checks, at least random ones in the borders highlighted in OP's image
>>
I've been there a few weeks ago. They tend to stop cars and have a quick scan. Police offers just look the driver in the eye for a second and that's that. Didn't even get checked for passports
>>
>>1133061
Thanks. My concern wasn't so much having to show my passport, but rather the time that would potentially go down the drain.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.