[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Portuguese here (and new to the board), will travel to Berlin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: destination_carousel_berlin.jpg (588 KB, 1500x600) Image search: [Google]
destination_carousel_berlin.jpg
588 KB, 1500x600
Portuguese here (and new to the board), will travel to Berlin in a couple of days and I wanted to know what should I expect, what to visit and where to start. Will be there for a week
>>
Berlin fag here

Avoid Kottbusser Tor/Görlitzer Tor at night time. There is a very high chance that you get robbed. Unfortunately both stations are located in a 'in' district.

If you want to go out you could check out the bars at Warschauer Straße, but as far as I know criminal bands start to take over, so the chance you get robbed is pretty high as well (especially when alone and/or drunk).
>>
>>1132523
dont worry that much about getting robbed. its not THAT dangerous. allthough you should keep an eye out for pickpockets and never have more than 30-50 euros in your pockets.
what to expect? man! what a question. you can do a LOT. go boulder in one of the many gyms (theyre quite cheap when you come before a certain time) and perfect to make connections to locals. go to museums, berlin has a lot of them. check on berlin.de for events, clubs, entertainment, getting around, etc...
you dont really want to stay around mitte (checkpoint charlie, the wall museum...) because its expensive and touristy. the cheapest and (in my opinion best) food youll get in neukölln on Sonnenallee. some places to check out when its warm:
-- tempelhofer feld, especially the community garden area!
-- klunkerkranich (near tempelhofer feld)
-- all the parks, to begin with görlitzer, hasenheide, humboldthain...
-- holzmarkt (near warschauer strasse/east side gallery)
-- yaam
and many more

about drugs: if you are a smoker, going to one of the many dealers is a last resort, to get good quality you have a 50/50 chance. they will ask for more than its worth tho, so if you ask for 10euros worth of weed he'll give you 5. dont be shy, ask for more! other stuff i havent bought on the street yet and i dont advise you to do so. you will most likely find what youre looking for in front of the bathroom in any club.
have fun! i hope I could help you out a bit.
>>
>>1132525
>very high chance that you get robbed.
Idiot.

"criminal bands start to take over,"
1/10 bait. It is Berlin, not Joburg.

>ExBerliner out
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.