[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Forgot to update the total amount to account for the tip
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: Tip_Jar.jpg (28 KB, 218x322) Image search: [Google]
Tip_Jar.jpg
28 KB, 218x322
I have been in the USA for a week now, and I just found out I have been fucking up pretty badly when paying with a debit card during the entire time. For some odd reason I thought one should write how much tip, repeat the subtotal amount and sign, i.e. I never updated the total amount to account for the tip... Will the restaurants do the correct math themselves or will they charge the incorrect total amount and leave the waiters with no tip?
>>
>>1132287
Who cares? If you're not going back to the same restaurants just don't worry about it.
>>
>actually being worried about the tip lmao
From which pussy nation are you?
>>
Some restaurants will.
But some will only take the amount written on the final line in case the server is trying to change or add a tip amount (source formor tip worker). Anyways it was a honest mistake you can't do much about now, just move on and don't worry about it.
>>
>>1132344
Tipping is not a widespread practice in the world.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.