[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What factors do you use to decide where you want to travel to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: doorway.jpg (140 KB, 1279x984) Image search: [Google]
doorway.jpg
140 KB, 1279x984
What factors do you use to decide where you want to travel to next?

Traveling the first time on my own and I want to go for a few months in SEA, India, or South America. I read about the different countries but that only tells me so much. I'm American, speak reasonable spanish, and I tend to prefer rural locations.
>>
Money, mostly. I go where the good deals are.
>>
Once i took a flight to korea cause someone told me that barbecue were nice there. Was in thailand at the time and i managed to book cheap tickets. Totaly worth it.
>>
>>1132077
Outside of work, mostly people I want to meet, who then act as local guys. Men and women, not a sex thing, though 8 do usually end up banging the women, that's not the goal
>>
>>1132077
What factors do you use?
>>
Depends what you are into obiously.
I was in SEA. I liked Myanmar alot, had an averege OK time in Thailand (The whole country is an amusement park for tourists; Would have done it differently) and overall disliked Laos.
>>
>>1134441
Maybe he'd rather have someone into him.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwFG3z5EI1w
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.