[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
going to japan (tokyo) in a couple of months. Any recommendation?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1452419362369.jpg (3 MB, 3966x2644) Image search: [Google]
1452419362369.jpg
3 MB, 3966x2644
going to japan (tokyo) in a couple of months. Any recommendation? thinking about getting a happy ending, anyone with experience?
>>
>Paying in japan of all places for a happy ending

Assuming you are white, just stand in the middle of shibuya and pick anything. Seriously it's that fucking easy
>>
>>1131864
I've neved had one before. Yes i'm white, swedish, and I would never get one where the penalty if caught is Jailtime... Is it legal there?
>>
Thinking you're a special snowflake and your stupid question deserves a thread of it's own, instead of posting this in the Japan general where all the other fat neckbeard weebs think they will be treated as gods over there. Mfw
>>
>>1131896
>thinks he's King of /trv/

Nobody has to use a 'general' thread. If you only want to answer posts there, you can just ignore the rest of /trv/, of course.
>>
>>1131903
I didnt say he had to. I voiced my opinion.
>>
>>1131904
Then not sure why you posted at all.
>>
>>1131907
Because I wanted to.
>>
>>1131868
You fucking idiot, if you're white you should be able to pull without paying unless you're a complete autist which it seems you might be.
>>
>>1131923
Even if autist its fine. Secret word is international party
>>
Look for "NewHalf health center"
>>
Post in the Japan general thread. That being said, look up which soaplands in Tokyo accept gaijins.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.