[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's there to do in the Washington, D.C. Metropolitan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 600x607) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 600x607
What's there to do in the Washington, D.C. Metropolitan area on a weekend?
>>
>>1131597
Pretty much everything.
>>
>>1131597
Pretty much this - >>1131600

So, what sort of stuff do you like to do? What interests you.
>>
>>1131604
Clubbing, shows, bars, etc.

I just recently moved to the area and am very unfamiliar with it, so I decided to ask around in here.
>>
>>1131597
Eat, drink, plenty of parks, etc. Where do you live?
>>
>>1131609

There's an independent music festival this weekend, if you're interested: https://www.capitalfringe.org/. The 9:30 Club at the U Street metro also does a lot of concerts, including with well-known bands. You can also get some Ethiopian food there, or check out Ben's Chili Bowl (something of a landmark here) for something to eat. Are you interested in museums at all? Because there's a shitload of that (and most of them are free). I'd also check out Old Town Alexandria on a nice day. It's very relaxing.

As far as bars, clubs, and other venues go, there are so many there's no point in just listing a few of them. Go pretty much anywhere and you'll find something.
>>
>>1131609
Unless something has changed since I lived there, then check out Adams Morgan for bars and clubs. Dupont Circle if you're gay.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.