[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a long distance relationship with a girl in Tunisia. She
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 20.jpg (687 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
20.jpg
687 KB, 720x1280
I have a long distance relationship with a girl in Tunisia. She often travels to france so we are planning on meeting there.
Im wondering the cheapest way to travel out there. I love on the east cost of Pennsylvania.
Doing some research on Google I found out about repositioning cruises.
Are there any other cost effective ways of traveling the Atlantic?
Pic unrelated
>>
Swimming
>>
>>1131519
Ryanair
>>
>>1131523
Ryanair doesn't fly out of the US.
>>
>>1131528
hence swimming
>>
>>1131519
Looking at flights out of JFK right now and it's only around 400. If money is what you're worried about, meet in a country nearby that is cheaper.
>>
>>1131560
I want /pol/ to leave.
>>
>>1131528
Not if you're going to be a little bitch about it.
>>
Transatlantic cruises can be as low as 700 dollars for a 7 day crossing. About the same price as flying but you also get 7 days of free food and board. Check out the Cunard lines.
>>
>>1131558
400 is actually doable. The tickets I was looking at were over 1000
>>
>>1131579
That intrigues me, since I enjoy being on a boat, but it eats petty severely into available time for travel. A eek spent on the boat is a week not spent in <insert country of choice>.
>>
>>1131519
As a fellow east coast pennsylvanian $300 says youre a black guy from philly
>>
>>1131871
This

That's not much op, and a week on a boat incurs addition expenses and a lot of time. But I knew an old man that worked on a ship for a voyage to get across but those days are over the US merchant marine is beyond tiny
>>
>>1131519
How'd you meet?
>>
File: el terror.png (245 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
el terror.png
245 KB, 1440x900
Hi guys. I need your help. Really please. So im flying to Tokyo this july as u can see on the pic.
to meet a ldr gf actually.. long story.. but my question is.. i have to go to nagoya shi. i dont know how. could u please help me ? how much is cost and how to move from narita airport till nagoya ?i have around 150k yen for the 4 weeks stay and credit cards.. i will withdraw cash once im there. im mexican. i know how to speak english tho. Just tell me. does anyone knows how to move from narita to nagoya in a cheap way ( sorry for asking this again). I really need help. Please. regards a mexican guy
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.