[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
With the UK voting to leave the EU, I think it's time to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 2_sheep_new_zealand.jpg (302 KB, 740x399) Image search: [Google]
2_sheep_new_zealand.jpg
302 KB, 740x399
With the UK voting to leave the EU, I think it's time to secure my future to get the hell out of this country.

>Which is the best country to live in?

I've been thinking about New Zealand for a couple years, but the higher living cost and lower average salaries is seriously off putting.
>>
I've been living in Australia for a year and definitely want to settle down there at some point.
Beautiful country, awesome people and perfect weather.
The Living costs are rather high as well, but so are the wages so you'll be fine
>>
>>1131449
Western Australia that is.
The East is nice as well, but nothing compares to WA
>>
>>1131450
>>1131449
I've been looking at Australia too, but I've heard a lot of Brits move to NZ as it makes it easier to get into AUS than going for AUS directly, and I also have family in NZ.
>>
>>1131446
I think I would move to Hong Kong, Singapore or Australia. Nevertheless, you will do even better without the EU.
>>
>>1131446
>With the UK voting to leave the EU, I think it's time to secure my future to get the hell out of this country
Since you like the EU so much, the obvious answer is: somewhere in the EU

Poland is looking nice, low cost of living, standard EU benefits, hot bitches.
>>
>>1131450
>The East is nice as well, but nothing compares to WA
WA has resources and mining wealth.

Now that Brexit has won, new life will be blown into all the secessionist movements everywhere. Just wait for the WAmbulance to sound its sirens.

Then you're going to have to find somewhere else to move to.
>>
>>1131467
What do you mean by standard EU benefits? I don't think that wages here are attractive to any European
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.