[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /trv/, Visa questions: 1. can the embassy actually check
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: images.jpg (3 KB, 151x151) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3 KB, 151x151
Hi /trv/,

Visa questions:
1. can the embassy actually check with the airline, if i have a ticket booked?
-> "hi airline XXX, this is the embassy of XXX, i would like to confirm a ticket reservation" - "sorry, ma'am, this information is confidential" OR "of course, ma'am, let me have a look...currently there is no reservation for this person" which one will it be?

and in regard: 2. best way to fake flight ticket reservations? there are a few sites where you can create a fake ticket, but not sure if this is the best way...someone once wrote here something about changing the source code of an old real ticket...

3. other cheap/free/fake ways to get a "confirmed" (return) ticket for a visa application?

thanks a lot in advance!
>>
Would be so much easier if you just asked what's the best way to fake a plane ticket for visa application (and if it works/is worth the risk).
I'd guess it depends on which country you're applying for.
>>
>>1130060
thanks, for your reply. my question is not only about faking a plane ticket, but about the legal options/background of embassies checking with airlines. as a private person, you can not just call up an airline to ask if someone has a confirmed ticket. at the same time, if you want to do so (for whatever reason), you could just act like you are an employee at an embassy who wants to check a ticket confirmation and get very sensitive data about another person (e.g. in case of burglary etc..)
but yes, i am also interested in the best way to fake a plane ticket.
>>
>>1130071
I'd expect airline companies to have at least an internal policy regarding giving personal information about ticket buyers.
So I don't think they'd just give it to anyone calling them and claiming to be from the government.
I'd expect they'd have set other, not publicly announced ways for governments to contact and get such info. But that's just what I'd expect and do if I were running a company.
As for plane tickets for visa application, you could always just buy a legitimate one that you can cancel and receive a reimburse later after you're done with the visa process.
You'll need to check if the ticket you're buying offers this and how much they reimburse (if 100% or only partial). If it's partial, that'll be the price for getting a visa without resorting to any illegal method.
>>
just book a refundable fare dumbass
>>
>>1130018
Most countries just require proof of you having a reservation for transport taking you out of the country.
You can buy a shitty bus ticket or something.
Alternatively, you can pay full price for a ticket with some airlines and (check the fare conditions) then just refund it.

If you're an arab coming to Europe, fuck off though.
>>
>>1130018
Where are you from and where are you trying to go to? Generally airlines are more strict and thorough than border officials.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.