[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hi there i'm going to be moving to portland before the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20160603_184648.jpg (2 MB, 2988x2988) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160603_184648.jpg
2 MB, 2988x2988
hi there

i'm going to be moving to portland before the month is up. i have applied for some jobs and will continue to do so until i move, although i realize that's a long shot until i get there. currently in seattle though, so who knows. i am also looking for a room, but don't imagine that will be any easier to secure from miles away, so i was wondering if you guys had any recommendations on dirt cheap lodging options. preferably pet-friendly as i have a cat. i can try to arrange something else for him temporarily but would prefer to bring him with. i'm going to be on a super tight budget until i find a job (have about a month's worth of pay, like $1600 or maybe a little more depending on how much i can sell before i leave).

any ideas?
>>
I live in SE Portland, I may be able to help you out. My bf and I are trying to take a month-long road trip (appx. July 10-Aug 10th). We are looking to sublet our place for that month. It wouldn't be long term obviously but it would a hell of a lot cheaper than trying to find a place from Seattle, trust me trying to find ANYWHERE to live here is a nightmare. If you're interested maybe we can talk about it. We'd be totally cool with the cat situation.
>>
>>1130269
that would be great! do you want to skype me with more details? delitebrite
>>
>>1130290
just added you, I'm lucent_alchemy. fuck yeah x files!
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.