[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pooping Outside your Home
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: 1455755602217-1.jpg (960 KB, 2048x1339) Image search: [Google]
1455755602217-1.jpg
960 KB, 2048x1339
Hi /trv/, I'm going to make my first international trip in August. The problem is, I experience some difficulties to poop outside of my home. The maximum time I've been outside of it was around 8 days and I got constipated. I managed to evacuate only once and not much would come out. Now that I'll be much more time outside, I'm worried about this.

Does anyone here have or had the same problem? How do/did you cope with it? I'm not gonna explode, right?

Any tips are welcome.
>>
>>1129142
Eventually you'll have to shit. You've trained yourself to behave this way, so you can untrain yourself too.

Hot liquids in the morning helps loosen the bowels. Of course, it's better if you can shit in a familiar place. I generally only shit in the hotel I'm staying, or in public places if they have clean, quiet private toilets. Take some laxatives with you, if necessary.
>>
I don't have it as bad as you, OP, but I can't shit when there's other people in the room or within earshot. So I usually NEVER shit in the hotel room unless I'm traveling alone. Usually do it in shopping malls instead.
>>
>>1129142
Play some angry birds or something.

Depending on where ya heading, you might consider eating at some dank places to maximize the chance of diarrhea, if you're fucked up.

You'll grow used to it over time, though. Being on your smartphone definitely should help though.
>>
I'm an international diarrhea master!
>>
>>1129173
I have IBS and having to poop too much worries me
>>
>>1129142
Assuming you're not (a) a troll or (b) mentally ill, then the problem is probably dehydration; it's the number one cause of constipation. Drink a minimum of 2 litres a day, more if you know you are liable to get constipated.
>>
>>1129190
I don't know OP's story, but (except on those rare occasions when I get the shits) I uniformly get at least a little constipated when I travel. Dehydration is certainly a factor; I barely get enough water to begin with, airplanes are dehydrating, and I often drink too much caffeine on the road (the diuretic effects of coffee--it's still a net gain of fluid--are massively exaggerated but not nonexistent). Unfamiliar diet is also probably a contributor, along with confused biorhythms from time changes. So I often go a day or two without a dump when I first hit the road, even without the unfamiliar-toilet-phobia OP describes (I don't like pooping in public venues much but am perfectly comfortable with hotel toilets).

OP, force yourself to spend some time on the toilet as regularly as you can; drink a lot of water, etc. If it gets really bad, consider a laxative.
>>
>>1129142
Go stay with Kuzu, he has a problem with people pooping in his home toilets.
>>
Everyone shits. Grow up and push it out when you need to.
>>
Travel to the US. One of the only places in the world I've been where literally all people play fucking ass-symphonies when going to the bathroom. Your shame will shift to your anus being too quiet.
>>
File: bottle.jpg (3 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
bottle.jpg
3 KB, 225x225
Squirt some water up your ass.
>>
>>1129509
US toilet doors have too many gaps in, you can basically see the dude inside taking a shit
>>
>>1129142
I have that problem for a day or two off the plane and for some places (mexico, parts of asia) I sure as hell did not want to shit outside of where I was staying. My tip is don't rush the start of your day. Spend the first two hours after you wake up indoors. Relax, have a hot drink, do some situps or something. You'll fire one off if you have healthy bowels.
>>
I always need to piss when a plane is about to take off or land. No matter what I do, I need to piss.
>>
I don't care where I have to shit. It's my number one pasttime to take a good shit, feels so good.
But when I'm on vacation I rarely shit. It's because I eat different food, and it creates a loop. On day one I can eat normally, but on day two I start to lose my appetite. On day three I just force food down and create the greatest shitsplosion ever to be recorded. Repeat until home.
>>
>>1129619
that too. I don't get it.
>>
>>1129663
>number one pasttime
What a life you live
>>
1. Grow up.
2. Eat some fiber one bars.
3. Drink more water.
>>
>>1129142
What you need is a nice clean quiet hotel room, but not a nice hotel because their toilets are pathetic.

A good reliable powerful flushing toilet installed in a recently built Motel 6. Don't bother trying to make yourself go, just hold it as long as you can and when the time comes God help anyone that tries to stop it. I could never go more than 5 days max.
>>
>>1129142
you sound like a little bitch
>>
>>1129283
>implying all these newfags know who Kuzu is.
>>
>>1129709
>I don't get it.
It makes it 10x easier to cruise for wankers in public toilets. Imagine the shame and the smell if you just wanted to blow some dick and you knocked on a door and there was a guy shitting out a massive turd.

Nobody wants that.
>>
I have trouble going to the bathroom around with people in the vacinity. But if I have my own hotel room (like I do almost always when I travel), shitting is fine.

I never use public restrooms, though. So I hold it in (both pee and poop) until I get back to the hotel room.
>>
File: 1412741069591.gif (834 KB, 440x248) Image search: [Google]
1412741069591.gif
834 KB, 440x248
>tfw getting a hemorrhoid abroad

how 2 home remedy this shit, it literally feels like I'm scraping a blade across my fucking bunghole every time I take a shit and I don't want to go to a doctor for fear of getting into trouble for using the public healthcare system or some shit as a tourist
>>
>>1129142
Are you staying at a hotel? Their bathrooms are very private and hold sound very well.
>>
File: 1463546212790.jpg (174 KB, 1415x891) Image search: [Google]
1463546212790.jpg
174 KB, 1415x891
>>1129509
>>1129619
These are things that have always disgusted me as an American. I don't understand why people can't at least try to take a quiet shit. Instead they fucking grunt and rip ass like no one's around. Even in high school people did this
>>
>>1131143
They never even flushed the fucking toilet where I went.
>>
>>1131143
Because when you know it's going to make noise anyways, why bother trying to be quiet? We own it and make as much noise as possible, as if to say "Look at me! I'm proud of my shit" And as we all know, confidence concerning an "embarrassing" matter is the best way to alleviate that embarrassment. Like a bully picking on you in school for wearing glasses, but then one day you take one of the lenses and slit his throat.
>>
>tfw peed in a urinal with no dividers standing right next to some dude at a baseball stadium yesterday

Was extra self concious too cause I think the Lexapro be makin my dick shrink
>>
All you pussies would shrivel in a German sauna. Totally naked with other strangers.

I was last in one a few weeks ago. I'm a bit chubby, slightly hairy, more a grower than a shower, but even then I'm not the worst looking. And honestly, I don't give a fuck.

You're laying or sweating your balls off (literally) next to naked university students, 30-somethings, milfs and old people of both sexes. You'll get your fill of balls, beavers and nipples. Hard to care if someone sees you pissing after years of going to sauna...
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.