[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Spain General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 6
File: España-mola.jpg (236 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
España-mola.jpg
236 KB, 500x334
Saw a lot of Spain-related threads and I think it is time for a Spain General
>>
In on this. Love Spain, spent 3 weeks total in Granada, Seville and Madrid. Will definitely go back.
>>
Went to Madrid for a few days this week, thought it was a perfectly good city. Not that much stuff to do but I had fun
>>
>>1129083
looks like poor country.is not like america but is ok
>>
I've been living in different cities of Spain for a few years now. Malaga and Granada are top tier cities, but I can't say the same about Barcelona, it's expensive as fuck and for some reason everybody looks always angry.
>>
>>1129083
Spanish people are retarded. They remind me of pigeons. Unwanted, flocking together, no one can understand what they're saying and always in the way and dirty.
>>
I was thinking of going on my honeymoon to Barcelona and visiting Valencia as well. Could anyone advise if that is good for a honeymoon or is it a tourist trap idea?
>>
>>1129155
Valencia is a tourist trap, Barcelona is crowded with tourists but there are so much things to do and see in the city. Think about going to Tarragona or San Sebastian/Bilbao
>>
>>1129083
What did you do in each of these cities?
>>
>>1129093
What did you do in each of these cities?
Sorry, quoted wrong post
>>
>>1129083
I will travel to Granada, Sevvile, Cordoba, Madrid, Valencia, and Barcelona. I am thinking about staying behind. What are some cool cities that are close to Barcelona?
>>
>>1129181
Gotcha. We would be going in October so I was hoping the tourism would be less harsh, but your suggestions look better at a glance, gonna read up on it more.
>>
Which city should i go if i wanted to get laid? 19 virgin hispanic
Thanks
>>
I´m looking for a nice destination for a one-week summer holiday. I would like to go to spain as I´m atm doing a spanish course and am looking forward to use my spanish.
But the classic destinations all seem pretty hot and crowded during that time, whereas the northern part looks cooler and less touristy. Anyone ever been on the spanish atlantic coast?
>>
>>1130406
Anywhere with tourists and drugs. So basically anywhere.
>>
>>1130434
I've been in Basque country and Cantabria in summer and even if there's a lack of foreign tourists it's still full of national tourists - people who live farther away from the sea flock around coastal towns in summer. But it's still nice compared to the southern coast where I live.
>>
>>1129880
Try Tarragona or Girona, they're pretty close to Barcelona and you won't need more than a few hours to see them.

>>1130406
Salamanca.
>>
Just spent 12 days in the Andalusia region

My route was Malaga - Granada - Cordoba - Seville - Tangier (Morocco) - Gibraltar - Malaga - Ronda - Malaga (fly home)

Recommend taking this route, I had an incredible time
>>
>>1130506
Stayed in a hostel?
What did you do during your time?
Girls?
>>
File: 1233429248520.jpg (195 KB, 570x798) Image search: [Google]
1233429248520.jpg
195 KB, 570x798
I consider going to Madrid in Sepember/October. How is the weather i nthat time?

I've been to Mallorca several times at that time of the year and it was marvelous. Is it the same in Madrid?
>>
>>1130349
San Sebastián was the first place I ever experienced out side of the US. I stayed their for 2.5 weeks as a high school student and have always loved it. The city perfect, and the people were nice even to a dumbass American like myself. I cannot tell communicate how much I love that place. It is definitely worth your time.
>>
>>1129093
I'm doing the same thing right now.
>>
>>1129083
Traveling to Granada, Barcelona, and Madrid.
Besides the high chances of pickpocket, are the cities safe for tourists? Hopefully more so than Paris
>>
>>1130564
Madrid's fine as long as you avoid it during July and August because the city turns into an oven.

>>1131127
Pretty safe. Just be a bit cautious in crowded streets of Barcelona.
>>
>>1131127
>Paris not safe

Jesus man, its filled with french faggots. Whats to be scared of??!
>>
File: IMAG3011.jpg (846 KB, 2048x1216) Image search: [Google]
IMAG3011.jpg
846 KB, 2048x1216
just came back from ibiza, also been to barcelona, malaga and part of andalusia, mallorca, canary islands. to me its the perfect country, well organized but still casual. nice wheater, people are always friendly, but not too friendly, which i like. in 20 years of going to spain, i never had any problem with anybody or anything, just perfect.
>>
Travelling to Barcelona in February with my girlfriend. We're staying there for about a week. Anything in particular to see/do?
>>
>>1130434
I have been to San Sebastian and have done a course in one of the spanish language schools there. And surfing classes in the afternoon.
Has been a blast. And you get instant integration with the language school crowd.
>>
>>1129083
Just found out I've been allocated a tefl position in Jaén, anyone been there/have any tips about what it's like to live in?
>>
>>1133414
The born area is really nice, lot of small quiet streets with stuff going on, the arc de triomf and parc de la ciutadella are cool as well, especially in the evenings when it's cooler (although you're going in february idk what the weather will be like)
Get tapas
>>
hey planning on doing study abroad to Barcelona.

Good idea?
>>
>>1133764
Hot. Like REALLY hot.
>>
File: La-Rambla-1.jpg (6 MB, 2314x2556) Image search: [Google]
La-Rambla-1.jpg
6 MB, 2314x2556
>>1133765
I'll check it out, thanks anon. Apparently February is pretty cool, so I'm not particularly concerned about staying comfortable while walking around.

I imagine La Rambla is pretty overrated, right?
>>
I'll be visiting Mallorca all of next week. What's there to do that isn't overly touristy?
>>
>>1134463
The mountains and the small villages in the center of the island (i.e. away from the coast) are nice, but of course there are still going to be tourists. But that's what you get in Mallorca in the beginning of July.
>>
File: download.jpg (13 KB, 284x178) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
13 KB, 284x178
Will be visiting Barcelona & Valencia in two weeks with my GF. Any tips on these cities outside the obvious ones?
>>
don´t come here, out of my country
>>
>>1135276
This is why you're all unemployed
>>
Spaniard here

Going to Galicia for the first time, I'll be arriving in Vigo and want to know if staying there and going on day trips to other places is a good idea, or if I should move around and spend the night in other cities

I'll be there for 10 days, and it seems a bit excessive for just Vigo
>>
File: Voima kääp.jpg (164 KB, 1704x920) Image search: [Google]
Voima kääp.jpg
164 KB, 1704x920
How easy is it to get laid in magaluf?
>>
>>1135302
Easy enough if you know what you're doing.
>>
Is Alicante worth visiting? Im looking for a coastal town with a beach and things to do/see other than just partying.
>>
>>1135298
Yes Yes out!
>>
>>1135298
You can visit others countries like Germany, France or UK! Not problem with that mate.
>>
Moving to Madrid next week.
Anyone got some suggestions for good party locations in the city?
>>
>>1135298
i am ->>>1135276 >>1135732

it´s a fucking joke lad, you are welcome here.
>>
Texan here going to Barcelona in a couple weeks. Will my cell phone work in Spain? if not, what apps can be used to stay connected with my phone?

Also visiting Rome same questions apply if anyone has some useful background. Thanks
>>
>>1132321
Haven't you been watching the news these past two years? There has been multiple shootings in public places etc
>>
>>1136246
Whatsapp, facebook messanger, skype.
Unlovk your phone and buy a SIM card in madrid or wherever youre going to go
>>
>>1136261
Life is deadly, anon:

Causes of death by foodborne illness in France
Cause Annual Rate (per 100,000 inhabitants)
1 Salmonella ~300 cases 0.5
2 Listeria ~80 cases 0.13
3 Parasites ~37 cases 0.06
4 Campylobacter ~15 cases 0.02
5 Hepatitis A ~2 cases 0.003

>>
>>1136442
will i need another sim card in italy or will the same one work in all of europe? btw thanks for replying with an answer
>>
>>1135301
Went a month ago with a few friends. You obviously have to visit Santiago, it's a pretty place. While you are there you might want to eat in a restaurant near the cathedral called Casa Manolo, pretty good (and cheap).

While in Vigo you should definetely visit Islas Cíes, awesome place (cold water tho)

If you don't mind walking I stronly suggest you pick up the Camino de Santiago between Melide and Arzua (~15km), it's pretty beautiful, and there is a place in Arzua where you'll eat like nowhere else, hostel Santiago Apostol. It's not a fancy place but the guy who runs the restaurant in the hostel (he's called Noe) is an "eat those 2kg of pizza or you're whasing the dishes tonight" kind of guy.
>>
I'm going to study abroad in Pamplona during the fall semester. I'm going to visit San Sebastian and Barcelona during my four months there. What underrated cities should I visit during my stay?
>>
>>1136973
Yea you might need a different sim card in Italy. You can aleays ask when you arrive over there
>>
Brit here, my gf is from Spain and I'm going over there for a month and a half soon. My Spanish is alright, I use apps, translate media and youtube for learning but anyone know if anything else to speed up the process. I practice with her and friends but not to a great deal, need to get my vocab up.
>>
>>1137061
Cordoba is the most beautiful city i've been to
>>
>>1138467
Cordoba isn't underated wtf
>>
>>1138465
Read books.
You can start with parallel texts, then childrens/simple books and work your way up.
It is great for past tense and you pick up some words that you just wont see anywhere else.
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.