[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
lads It took me a bit too long to buy my tickets to Brazil, now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
lads
It took me a bit too long to buy my tickets to Brazil, now they are fucking expensive. Should I try millage brokers? The time for my flight is a bit flexible. I just need to get to Sao Paulo. Somehow.
>>
>>1128350
what's expensive?
You can always fly cheap to somewhere nearby then fly to Brazil
How much luggage do you have?
Any problem flying to Peru through spirit?? that's like 3-500 then another 400 to Brazil

Have you tried google flights?
What are you doing in Brazil? Job?
American?
What city are you going to?
>>
>>1128440
>What city are you going to?
>I just need to get to Sao Paulo
oh i'm retarded
where are you flying out of?
>>
>>1128440
>Any problem flying to Peru through spirit?? that's like 3-500 then another 400 to Brazil

oh I did check that. the prices ended up too similar. I actually need to fly i september.
I'm brazilian but studying in Seattle.
I heard about people taking some shady companies where you have terrible flight conditions but you eventually get there, but I can't find any. I checked student universe, but I also read many horror stories of bad management and people missing flights because the air company can't deal with you, only the broker.
>>
>>1128641
>Seattle
https://www.google.com/flights/?hl=en&authuser=0#search;f=SEA;t=GIG,SDU;d=2016-09-03;r=2016-09-05;tt=o;sel=SEASFO0UA1862-SFOPTY0CM209-PTYGIG1CM873
>>
>>1128650
I did look on google flights, it's just that I was supposed to have bought the ticket months ago for like $400 ;-;
>>
Is the Bunda really that important OP?
>>
>>1129786
he's Brazilian
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.