[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've just have failed the most important exam in my life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: 650_1200.jpg (64 KB, 650x353) Image search: [Google]
650_1200.jpg
64 KB, 650x353
I've just have failed the most important exam in my life and I need to go somewhere to forget

tell me nice places to visit when you are depressed as f
>>
Local Bar
>>
>>1128012
If your budget were big enough, I would say, the coast of Antarctica by ship. Icebergs and penguins.
But if you are in the stage of life where important exams aren't medical, you probably can't afford it.
>>
>>1128012
You need beautiful nature. Hiking, cool nights, maybe some sunrises or sunsets.
>>
Transylvania, the dolomites, the Pyrenees and the high rates. Beautiful places to go .

Of course the GOAT is west Norway in the summer.
>>
>>1128016
>Icebergs and penguins.
Dunno why, but topkek

I like your writing style
>>
>>1128012
Sounds like you need to get your dick sucked off.

Go to Tijuana, there are some great brothels there and you can see their QT girls online, it's a bit expensive, but I'd say you've earned it.
>>
File: IAiNsjX.png (701 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
IAiNsjX.png
701 KB, 720x1280
Well shit man. You just have to remember that your a spec of dirt on a bigger spec of dirt in a universe that is so big that you don't matter the same way the spec of dirt on a the picture frame in your basement is trying to get a higher education and make a better life for himself, doesn't matter. All in all , nothing lasts forever so be happy and thankful for what you have. Oh and this time of year I hear anywhere you go is nice. Hope this sort of helps but only sort of.
>>
I've found solace in Tarifa, Spain. Sit on the roof of your riad to watch the sun rise over the Mediterranean, or set over the Atlantic. Take day-trips to Morocco and pretend you're Paul Bowles. Try a different combination of tapas every night. Go hiking in cork forests and camp.
>>
>>1128012
what exam?
>>
>>1128122
Too hot in summer though.
>>
>>1128123
Cosmetology License exam
>>
>>1128169
>Cosmetology
Toppest of keks

Failing that useless course is the best thing that could happen to you. Go learn a trade like plumbing or welding and you'll make enough to own several cosmetology businesses.

In the mean time get your shit together and stop being a drama queen. Your life really isn't so bad.
>>
File: unsafe area.png (85 KB, 270x187) Image search: [Google]
unsafe area.png
85 KB, 270x187
>>1128169
>you are now aware that in the u.s. it takes more hours of training to get a cosmetology license than a paramedic license

i was going through medic school at the same time my sister-in-law was going to beauty school, and i only had to complete 1600 hours (didactic, clinical and field combined) and she had to complete 2400 hours, iirc. so remember that next time you get your hair cut or call 911.
>>
>>1128012
Victoria falls
>>
>>1128169
Damn I thought it was like some fatal disease like Lou Gehrig's or something.
>>
File: 1466037945549.jpg (22 KB, 435x260) Image search: [Google]
1466037945549.jpg
22 KB, 435x260
Colorado !!!!! grow pot !!!!! relax !!!!!
>>
Personally to find a place when I'm depressed is in a park with beer and cigarettes. Or the other option is to travel outside your city or visit the last place you had a happy meeting.
>>
File: undiluted.jpg (5 KB, 82x127) Image search: [Google]
undiluted.jpg
5 KB, 82x127
>>1128012
>nice places to visit when you are depressed
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_suicide_sites

whatever's closest
>>
>>1128169
That wasn't the biggest test of your life. Life itself is your biggest test and you failed it by going into cosmetology. Take a vacation to India and get your head blown off by Isis in a designated shitting street you faggot
>>
>>1128173
Is that placement time? Because as a nurse I only needed 1140 hours of clinical placement to register.
>>
>>1128169
LOL

>>1128173
>implying quantity = quality.
>>
>>1128339
>didactic, clinical and field combined
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.