[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey there im looking for a nice affordable place to stay and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: IrelandFlagImage.png (1 KB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
IrelandFlagImage.png
1 KB, 1000x500
hey there im looking for a nice affordable place to stay and work (not legally exactly) im looking on dublin right now, as an american how hard would it be to find a not so shitty job, any other ideas are welcomed.
>>
>>1127960
Good luck getting a work permit anywhere in Europe if you don't have a EU passport.
>>
>>1127960
Unless you have qualifications or are studying in Ireland there's not much of a chance you'll be able to get over so easily
>>
>>1127960
Ireland is almost the only European country (perhaps even the only European country? I know we have very few) that has a Working Holiday Visa agreement with the US, so that may be the place to start:
https://www.dfa.ie/travel/visas/working-holiday-visas/
>>
Is it possible to get paid under the table in a restaraunt or doing maintenance work?
>>
"nice" and "affordable" are mutually exclusive in Dublin, especially for someone who is working illegally for low wages
>>
>>1128307
Having lived in Dublin for a year as an European expat, I would think that shouldn't be too difficult. Irish paperwork is almost non-existent.

Anyway Dublin is expensive as shit so good luck mate
>>
BUILD A WALL
>>
>>1128343
>>1128357
is this doable in manchester? will I be able to live somewhat comfortably ?
>>
>>1128541
Same thing there, and in Manchester you'll be competing against the Pakis for a lot of the illegal work.
>>
>>1128564
how about something in hospitality? dont know a lot about bongs, but im sure they would pick me over a paki.
>>
>>1128575
You're delusional.
>>
>>1128594
please explain, what do you mean.
>>
You're going to stick out as an American working so shitty job and someone will eventually start asking questions. When (not if) you get caught they'll be very upset with you.

If you want to live in Europe so bad go meet a nice European girl and marry her.
>>
>>1128723
chill out not intending to live in europe, just trying to pass by and and why not get some cash in the meantime, aint that of a big deal honestly.
>>
>>1128744
No, it's a big deal. Go work illegally in someone else's country
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.