[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on spain?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
American here, thinking about taking an unexpected summer trip to Spain this summer. Our gov has put out a travel advisory stating that traveling to Europe might be dangerous for us. Is this true? Also what should I do if I do go?
>>
>>1127884
oh yeah, pic definitely not related but I gotta post something.
>>
File: 1464182038113.jpg (112 KB, 750x1061) Image search: [Google]
1464182038113.jpg
112 KB, 750x1061
>Our gov has put out a travel advisory stating that traveling to Europe might be dangerous for us. Is this true?
>>
File: 1420314084494.jpg (11 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
1420314084494.jpg
11 KB, 205x246
If you're a nigger, sandnigger (aka mudslimes), yes it will be dangerous for you coz we hate you so much...You may try England or Sweden cucks are everywhere there
>>
>>1127915
posted from my room which I never leave ;^D
>>
>>1127915
Bitch a nigger fucked your mom...thats how you were born
>>
Typical conversation in Spain:
Do you speak English?
-yes
Hi. What is your name?
-yes
*awkward silence and gtfo
>>
All terror attacks in Europe in the last two decades combined killed approximately half as many people as ten gay minutes in Orlando did.

Thanks, Obama.
>>
>>1127973
worst troll of 2016
>>
>>1127884
Use the state.gov travel warnings if they are specific enough to scare you away from cities and regions where specific crime is rampant against tourists or if threats were issued, but I wouldn't decline going to europe at all from the general one that covers the whole region.

Use the common sense in the travel website when listed, like staying away from political demonstrations, or using caution with taxis for hire (use alternatives provided by hotels, for instance). Good local consulates and embassies will go a step further and mention the things reported to them by citizens on their websites too. You can even drop them an email and say things like "as a woman can I safely take a ferry from Gibraltar and explore the market in Tangier?" and I bet you get a specific reason in reply for any advice or suggestion.

What I don't do is anything where large crowds are gathered, morning or even of day, I don't hit up major festivals, parades, concerts, esp those that fall on holidays of significance. I will be at home watching a movie on my couch on 9-11 as an extreme example. Avoiding crime is one thing, but avoiding terrorism is so random outside of those kinds of name-for-yourself events, that I don't think staying home is the solution. If it helps, my sibling literally just returned from a Camino trip yesterday that was quite lovely. The townspeople on the trail are quite different than the people in the cities in the rest of Spain.
>>
>>1127884
in Spain? you might be in danger to get drunk
>>
>>1127884
has spain allowed a lot of muslims to migrate there? Are they having the same trouble France and Germany are having?
>>
Yup there are terrorists who are especially targeting burger tourists to slap their fat asses
>>
This is hilarious, it's not dangerous in Europe. What the hell is your country even doing. It's like your in a daze or something
>>
>>1128340
Trying to distract people from the dangers in their own country
>>
>>1128320
>>1128340
>>1128342

hangry yurotrash detected

this is an english language board

fuck off
>>
>>1127884
I'm from the US traveling through Europe right now, I've been in Spain for the last 2 weeks. It's been incredibly nice haven't been in any danger at all. I've been to Madrid, Barcelona, Baqueria-Beret(would highly recommend for scenery/outdoors shit), and rodellar(great rockclimbing and cayoneering). If you like these things make sure you try to go to these places, been fun so far.
>>
>>1127884
the only problem right now is that france is a bit fucked but that will happen during any major soccer tournament
>>
>>1128340
We're spending all of our time posting obvious troll posts on /trv/,which used to be much better at not feeding the trolls than they seem to be today.
>>
>>1127884
Don't worry, right now Spain is a safe place, our issues with terrorism (ETA) are gone and immigration isn't an issue compared to what is happening in France or Germany.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.