[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can a NEET immigrate to another country?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: wall-jumper.jpg (255 KB, 725x434) Image search: [Google]
wall-jumper.jpg
255 KB, 725x434
is the only option for neets to kill themselves or is there a possibility to move to another country?

I don't have a job or money, but I really need to leave the police state i live in to function properly. Been thinking of jumping the border or overstaying at country of choice as a last resort but I don't think I'll do very well as an illegal immigrant
>>
>>1127805
>is the only option for neets to kill themselves
Probably.

> is there a possibility to move to another country?
For you, no.

You have no skills or education, you have nothing to offer another country. You're a useless parasite as it is. Why should another country want you?
>>
>>1127805
If you've no education, no diplomas, no work experience, it'll be very hard.
You can look for which country you're allowed to work in, or get a work visa.
If you can make do until you receive your first salary, you only need to get a job. That's it.
There are many jobs you can get without prior experience, or that nobody wants to do, but if you can't get the same jobs in your country, it's unlikely you'll get one abroad.
You'd better get any kind of job where you're at, get a training course or some kind of internship (get some qualifications), then move abroad after you completed the course if you still want to move.
>>
Do you live in a real police state, or are you a fellow American who thinks it's better overseasin some poor country? It's almost always worse).
>>
>>1127805
Are you mexican?
>>
>>1127805
OK. Who wants American citizenship in here? Talk to me.
>>
>>1127805
Marry someone
>>
>>1128651
Out of curiosity, why do you want to leave the states? Are you a woman? Where would you prefer to go if you had the choice? Did you think of all the other possibilities to go and live in another country if it's your goal?
>>1128657
You don't always have to marry. In some countries, living together could be good enough.
>>
>>1128651
already have the mos valuable one, but things can change, soooo?
>>
>>1127812
he can always become a rent boy for old rich gay guys....
>>
get a job you bitch ass neet
>>
French Foreign Legion
>>
>>1127805
I have a friend who did Any Work Anywhere for about 7 months - which basically hooks foreigners up with temp work so they can make their way through their travels.

But it's shitty work, like picking vegetables, cleaning bathrooms, and carrying heavy sacks out of trucks. Basically work that's usually given to illegals anyway.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.