[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GREECE ISLANDS JULY 2016
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1420448582564.gif (39 KB, 619x758) Image search: [Google]
1420448582564.gif
39 KB, 619x758
Guys this July i will go alone in greece islands.
I'm single and i want to relax and see a lot of girls and parties.
Any suggestion where i should go (remember i'm alone)? what should i bring?
My budget is 1000 (including the travel fee and hotels) i will be there for 6 days and i'm from italy.
>>
You'll find plenty of hot girls at Mykonos.
>>
>>1127757
>fat chavvy British slags you mean
>>
I read good stuff about IOS what do you think?
>>
How are you gonna go there? Im also in italy and i would like to see Athens and some islands with party and bbgals. Is Ancona to patra and then to Athens the way to go? And after Athens wich island should i go to??
>>
>>1127958
I'm thinking to get a plane to Santorini and from there go to Ios or Mikonos. I was tihinking to go to Ancona to but i can't find anything in july. Will try again tonight.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.