[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where do you want to go next, /trv/? i jusy got back from new
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: download.jpg (17 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
17 KB, 275x183
Where do you want to go next, /trv/? i jusy got back from new orleans and boulder and im not sure where to go next
>>
>>1126988
Scotland.
>>
>>1126988
I would like to hit Greece, for the history, and Antarctica for the dick-sizing cred.
>>
>>1127007
good choice (I´m not even scottish)
>>
>>1126988
What did you think of New Orleans?
>>
>>1127135
pretty great. colorful buildings, friendly people, music and good food everywhere and bourbon street was worth spending a night on. the hostel was great too i would go back but right now i want to see something new
>>
>>1127135
10/10 bredy good. denver was rather dissapointing though
>>
>>1126988
I'm going to Hawaii in September for 10 days. Going to Oahu but I'm wondering if I should buy an inter-island flight to the big island for 3 days or so. I'd love to see the lava fields there.
>>
Going on a road trip from vancouve to san fransisco then back up the coast later this summer. I originally planned to go on a weeklong camping/hiking trip but everyone backed out due to work/difficulty getting the time off.

I'm currently saving some monies for a 3 week vacation for next year. Haven't figured out where i'll be going but it will have to be in late september. I'll either do a new zealand/australia/SEA journey or do some kind backpacking adventure through europe.
>>
>>1126988
Try St. Louis great city.
>>
>>1127282
kek
>>
>>1127298
I guess uv never been or went to wrong places. Stl easily can keep u busy seeing/experiencing new things for a long weekend get away or more.
The American planning association gives it awards almost every year. Forest park beat out Central Park as best park in America, the delmar loop and Washington avenue both recognized as best streets in America. Top ranked zoo and 2nd after dc for amount of free attractions, and with the arch grounds renovation it will be better. I think stl is worth considering.
>>
>>1127337
>flyover state
>tons of gangs
>boring but high crime
>poor race relations
>literally where
nah m8
>>
>>1127353
>judgmental elitist dweeb
>only visits places everyone says are cool
>>
>>1127365
>flyover autist trying to shill his bland flyover hellhole that nobody would voluntarily go to
>>
>>1127373
>terrified of cities and crime and gangs, too pussy for a lil crime

What awesome city do u live in?
>>
How was boulder? I assume you mean in CO.

My next few trips might be in-state /out/, but I would like to go to Hawaii...for /out/. Depends on my finances/job. May also do San Fran, SLC, or Lincoln NE just because there's a train that goes there. Family in Lincoln. Would be boring corn-statery, but my expenses would probably be paid.

>captcha: airplanes
>>
>>1127163
>denver was rather dissapointing though

How so?
>>
>>1127380
where was that implied? lol just because i dont want to go to your bland shithole doesnt mean i wouldnt go to a dangerous city worth visiting
>>
>>1127385
Im getting a free flight up to nyc to visit family so after a few days with them im taking the bus to Philadelphia for about a week to check it out
>>1127386
kinda bland and soccer-momish, tons of homeless, weed isnt any more common then say, atlanta or DC and punk-hipster hybrids where annoying. The nature was pretty great though
>>
>>1127391

Killadelphia is pretty dangerous after dark, probably moreso than nyc. Go to rittenhouse square for fancy stores, market st, bridge/riverfront, art museum area (take a walk down the park to its backside, huge river/lake, fancy houses), chinatown, downtown/convention center area, and maybe fishtown if you like hipsters. Lots of good viet and chinese food. Reading terminal market is alright but gets too packed to function. The zoo is also nice. Camden aquarium is really nice, nicer than the national one in murdermore. Do not leave the immediate aquarium area in camden and don't leave valuables in your car.

If you want cheesesteaks, pat's is better than gino's. Wiz witout (or wit if you like onions.)
>>
>>1127403
would boston be more exciting to visit? i have the option to go to either and i want to stay in a fair priced hostel
>>
>>1127407

Dunno, never been to boston. Philly isn't awful, there's a lot of good things, just a lot of niggers and ghettos as well.

Philly also has bars and nightclubs and stuff but idk, never been for that purpose. I can tell you the art museum is top tier.
>>
>>1127416
any good hostels? i would like to meet other solotravelers
>>
Just did Nicaragua and Costa Rica. Got back on Thursday.

I think I'll probably go to Mexico for a couple of weeks next. Not sure where to after that. Probably Brazil or India, although I've been to India a half dozen times already.
>>
>>1127495
Whats your 1 month budget for central america or mexico? I want to go but im not sure if i have the money
>>
Maybe a day trip to Burlington VT.
I'm both busy and poor this year.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.