[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /trv/, never posted here before. Not sure if this is the right
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
Hi /trv/, never posted here before. Not sure if this is the right board, but didn't know who else to ask.

Are there any sites or services you know of or recommend when it comes to finding cheap apartments, or places to live in general?

I know of many apartment-finding services, but they seem to only list more expensive listings, with prohibitive move-in costs and fees, and I know there are cheaper options out there, but I can't seem to find them. Craigslist seems to yield the same results.

Sorry if this question doesn't pertain, just looking for advice.
>>
In the same boat. So soft bump for that. Not so much looking for advice on an apartment, but where to live first.
>>
>>1126592
>>1126594

The country and city you both live in is obviously needed to give you any help whatsoever. Someone who lives in Tokyo obviously isn't going to be able to give you advice to find a cheap appartment in Orlando
>>
>>1126598
OP here: Houston.
>>
>
>>
Bamp.
>>
File: stupid_american.jpg (88 KB, 648x631) Image search: [Google]
stupid_american.jpg
88 KB, 648x631
>>1126599
I swear it's always Americans that just fail to even consider that there might be people on this website from other places...
>>
>>1128558
Good post.

Why doesn't this board have flags?
>>
>>1128558
4chan as a whole is statistically an American majority site.
>>
>>1128562
Because it'd end up in autistic arguments and possibly turn the place into /int/ 2.0. It's safer this way.
>>
>>1129478
Nope
>>
>>1130817
Yep.
>>
>>1128558
Did you get confused with Houston, Japan or Houston, South Africa?

>>1128562
Every six months or so somebody has the original and unique great idea that we need flags. And then the overwhelming majority of posts reject the idea, as flags lead to shit-posting based on what the flag is rather than responses t the post. Since they do not tell you where the person is posting from (what are "proxies?") and since what country a person might be in has nothing to do with their knowledge of much f anything, there is no upside to flags and plenty of downsides.
>>
>>1131727
Nice shitpost.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.