[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tl;dr I'm trying out cheap one-way plane tickets and I plan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: asasas.png (207 KB, 343x415) Image search: [Google]
asasas.png
207 KB, 343x415
tl;dr I'm trying out cheap one-way plane tickets and I plan on bringing my 30L backpack to avoid luggage fees. on the left is the caliper of the allowed cabin luggage which is free, and on the right are the dimensions of my backpack.

the thing is, it's smaller regarding the volume and width, but it's 5 cm too high. will I still be able to pass? I really don't have much experience with planes.
>>
depends on airline. usually it is not a problem, but it depends on airline.
>>
>>1126443
Ryanair? If so, they usually don't give a shit.
>>
>>1126451
Ryanair? the same company that had a slightly smaller baggage check at one airport and so charged everyone to check baggage that fit in the checker on the outbound flight?

Ryanair are the cunts of airline travel
>>
>>1126451
Are you trying to put the lad in debt?
>>
Just dont pack the top 5 cms of the bag so it can squeeze down and you will be fine
>>
>>1126451
nope, it's a low-budget, fairly local european company.

>>1126472
I had that idea at first, then I figured that's impossible due to the shape of the pouches and the material...

generally at this airlines I've seen many lower-class folks travelling to diaspora, desperately trying to squeeze in a huge 70kg bag into these small calipers, and of course they failed and took everyone's time... let's just hope I won't be that rural cunt wasting everyone's time (and save some green as well)
>>
>>1126452
>>1126471
YMMV, but I've always (well, for about 20 flights) brought two backpacks, put one overhead and one under my seat, and they never said a word. They could have been cunts about it, but at least it never happened to me.
>>
>>1126573
That's because you're holding a USA/EU passport. Slavfags and roodypoos get treated like ubermensch
>>
>>1126601
untermensch*, what an ironic typo.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.