[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi trv/lbugs. Tell me about South Korea. I am thinking of moving
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
Hi trv/lbugs.

Tell me about South Korea.

I am thinking of moving there for a year.

Good stuff, bad stuff, I am a 6ft tall, blonde ble eyed male.
>>
They love bullying. They hate foreigners, especially other asians.
>>
be more specific, what about SK do you want to know.
>>
>I am a 6ft tall, blonde ble eyed male
Its funny how 90% of people on 4chan claim to look like this but i never see them in the face threads...hhmmm
>>
File: white is loser.png (444 KB, 750x660) Image search: [Google]
white is loser.png
444 KB, 750x660
>>1126437
coz most are ugly
>>
>>1126354
meh
Koreans are drunks which is good if you're also a drunk
They also really, really love to sing karaoke with friends and colleagues like lots of Asians.
They are just about relevant enough that learning Korean is not a complete waste of your time.
Live in Seoul or, maybe, Busan or Jeju. There's not much going elsewhere as far as I can see. I spent a couple of months in a "city" outside Seoul - it was dull as fuck and the food was very mediocre. Seoul, on the other hand, much better in all regards.
Huge numbers of ESL teachers. It's big business over there. ESL teachers have a definite mildly negative stigma but many of them do overcome it.

Have fun
>>
>>1126354
If you live in Seoul you can get laid by a different girl every night. But, you'll have to work ridiculous hours like 9-6 weekdays and 8-6 every other Saturday.

If you choose a smaller city the hours are not so bad, but few people will speak English and you'll be bored quickly.
>>
Gay meet ups aren't hard to find in Seoul. There's even one in Busan. But I'd recommend sticking to online organization due to the stigma.
Good luck OP ur gonna do great.
>>
>>1126494
So, Like Beijing?

I'm actually leaning towards Busan, but Seoul would be acceptable.
>>
I want to get laid with Asian bitches too. Don't we all? Which is better, Seoul, Tokyo, or Taipei? This is a key part of deciding where I will go.
>>
>>1126670
What do you look like? It's important
>>
>>1126670
Judging by your post you're not going to get laid no matter which you choose.
>>
>>1126494
>If you live in Seoul you can get laid by a different girl every night

do people actually believe this
>>
I am deathly allergic to shellfish

How easy is it to avoid them? Things like shrimp sauce or little bits in rice terrify me but I'd really like to spend a semester in Seoul
>>
>>1126354
>I am a 6ft tall, blonde ble eyed male.

Why is this relevant. No one gives a fuck what you look like. Can all the 6 foot blonde males fuck off to >>>/soc/
>>
>>1127488
> Allergic to shellfish

Better get a bubble ready. Korean food is notoriously reliant on garlic and shrimps. That means no soon dobu, kimchi or other delicacies for you.
>>
>>1127488
u gun' die white boi
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.