[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I avoid this like the plague?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: Spirit-New-2-resize.jpg (51 KB, 960x450) Image search: [Google]
Spirit-New-2-resize.jpg
51 KB, 960x450
Should I avoid this like the plague?
>>
>>1126305
I would rather fly Spirit than contract the plague. But they're famous for having a hard time getting their planes to take off on time.

If they were going to save me more than $150 or more than 2 hours' travel/transfer time, I would book a ticket with them. Worst case scenario, you have a travel horror story to share.
>>
>>1126305
It's a super budget carrier that gets you around as long as you don't need to check-in a bag. (pure carry-on traveling)
>zero service
>zero amenities
>typical A-320/A-321 commuter flight
For anything under 3h go for it, else think about it twice.
>>
>>1126305
it's cheaper than even googlge says it it round trip from atl to Boston for $109

I will fly them in the future for short flights but probably not bad for longer flights if i get the nice seats int he front.
I'm also a severe cheapskate and i could not give a shit about any "service" I just want to pay you gas money get me from A to B the business model is perfect for me.

They even fly to south america which is nice super cheap flights to Lima may be worth the shity little airplane.
>>
>>1126305
It is cheap and will get you from point a to point b. They charge you for everything and if connections are needed you might want to be careful. But they can be very funny in their announcements.
>>
>>1126305
anyone have any experience with condor german air? bought tix to europe with them and i'm curios just *how* budget they are
>>
>>1126337
I flew Condor business class last year, LAX to Frankfurt. I thought it was pretty decent: nice flat bed seat, food not too bad and nice flight attendants. Can't speak about their economy class seats, but I've read reviews that Condor is one of the better budget airlines.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.