[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Denver To Phoenix: Scenic Route
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: Bike_Trip.png (876 KB, 1379x1239) Image search: [Google]
Bike_Trip.png
876 KB, 1379x1239
Planning a road trip. Starting in Denver ending in Phoenix. I want to try to hit Moab and Grand canyon. Itinerary:
Day 1: Denver to Durango (6 hours) See friend who lives there.
Day 2: Durango to Moab (2.5 hours) hoping to get there early to snag campsite and then do some hiking.
Day 3: Moab to Grand Canyon (5 hrs) make camp, hike, be tourist, she is canyon and she is great.
Day 4: G Canyon to Phoenix (5 hours)

I'll be riding my motorcycle and camping along the way. Any thoughts?
>>
Sweet dewd
>>
>>1125704
watch out for serial killers
>>
>>1125704
Not doing Mesa Verde
Not doing Monument Valley
>>
>camping along the way

if this is in the next 3 months anything developed is already booked. you'll have to dispersed camp (probably need a permit for the parks, will probably have to be over a mile from a road) or bandit camp.
>>
File: image.jpg (104 KB, 650x910) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104 KB, 650x910
You are going the wrong way south of flagstaff. Take 89a and see Sedona, Prescott and especially Jerome. They also have a nice bunch of vineyards around Jerome if you like wine. You will thank me later.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.