[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm planning a trip to Australia that includes a tour through
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: australia.jpg (82 KB, 440x251) Image search: [Google]
australia.jpg
82 KB, 440x251
I'm planning a trip to Australia that includes a tour through Sydney, Ayers rock, and the great barrier reef.

Any input on traveling here would be great, I also am brown skinned so If i need to avoid any places not kind to foreigners please feel free to advise.

i'm going to be bringing about $1000 cash.
>>
>>1125664
Belanglo State Forest is very nice this time of year!
>>
>>1125664

Are you renting a car to get to Ayres rock or are you just flying or on an organised tour?

Tbh, one of the funnest things in Australia is to rent a 4wd and go exploring throughout central Australia and the Northern part of the Northern territory, so much to see and do.

Depends what time of year you go though, Darwin is shit during rainy season, but in the dry season there are so many national parks and waterfalls to check out without the fear of getting eaten by salties.
>>
>>1125664
>Browned skinned
>not kind to foreigners
why not just collect your free citizenship and welfare and stay forever?
>>
>>1125664
Dont get mugged
>>
Get a 4wd cunt and go to the outback/roadtrip fuck off with the tours
>>
>$1000

My sides. That will last you about 2 days in this country if you're moving around
>>
>>1125780
http://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/city_result.jsp?country=Australia&city=Sydney

OP needs more money but he is unlikely to experience much open racism. Australia is not the dysfunctional teenage Australians who come to 4chan. Any open racism he might encounter will likely be random, like some old drunk swearing at people on the bus.
>>
>>1125664
You're definitely going to need more money.
>>
Wanna jump in with the rest and say you need more money. Australia is mad expensive
>>
>>1125664
fuck the uluru, its just a fucking rock mate. aint worth visiting.

do the Great Barrier Reef, its absolutley amazing.

Go to Melbourne, do the Great Ocean Road
and head to Perth!
>>
>>1126032
agreed, a long way to go and very expensive, probably not worth it.
I would recommend doing the main cities Melbourne, Sydney, and although Darwin isn't a main city, is really nice and plenty to do.
Great Ocean Road and Wilsons Prom are lovely.

What are you interested in doing/seeing in Aus OP?
>>
come to Kalgoorlie for a smash you fukin poof
>>
>>1125664

Mate you'll be sucking dick at the bus stop for cash in 2 days with $1000 spending money
>>
>>1125664
South Australian here, $1k is nowhere near enough.
2 days is exaggerating but you would struggle to get a week.when you factor in accommodation.
>>
>Great Barrier Reef
GL, half of the reef is dead now and the other half is bleached white and about to die.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.