[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will go to Moscow for a couple months. Where should I go / apps
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
Will go to Moscow for a couple months. Where should I go / apps should I use to hook up with the locals? 20m in case some grill wants to meet up ;)
>>
>>1125572
Also what places/situations should I avoid so I dont get stabbed robbed or shit
>>
>>1125575
It's pretty safe in Moscow, you aren't going to be robbed/raped for sure.
>>
I studied abroad for a year in Moscow in college.

The hardest part about the entire thing was learning Russian, which I'm happy I can carry a conversation in now. Moscow is pretty safe, don't go down dark alleys, walk around by yourself at night, etc. Same shit as any big city. I had a couple of schoolmates who had family in St. Petersburg and we all went there by train a couple of times during the year to visit. If you are invited to someone's home, bring flowers/vodka/a gift.

Russian qts, and russians in general were hard asses at first, even my initial contacts at the school when I first arrived. But that's just the culture. After a few days I became accustomed and was snagging qt russian snatch in no time.
>>
>Where should I go
I don't know what do you like, but Red Square is a must see as same with the subway. Some cathedrals here and there. If you don't speak Russian, don't go to museums, most of them don't have infomation in English.

>apps should I use to hook up with the locals?
Just open your mouth and talk to them.
>>
>>1125735
If you don't speak Russian, don't go to museums, most of them don't have infomation in English.

Are you retarded? Russian art is one of the finest in europe. Also, ever heard of internet? Can catch the name of the artist and check on google after.

Also, google translator has the camera function, that can give you the sense of whatever is written in cyrilic. Op, I strong suggest you to go to Tetryakov Gallery.
>>
Try to visit "Kolomenskoe" https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kolomenskoye
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.