[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am a girl from Germany who will visit he states this summer,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: sadpokemon.jpg (28 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
sadpokemon.jpg
28 KB, 1280x720
I am a girl from Germany who will visit he states this summer, the country where my male online friend lives in. Known him for 2.5 years and have video skyped with him. I want to meet him irl for the first time when we are there, but he doesn't seem to want to meet me. The reasons? He thinks his family members will distrust me a lot because we met online and he doesn't want people to think that he was online dating me.

He is an 18-year-old who just graduated from high school when I will turn 20 soon. He doesn't seem to want to meet me (although he said he will "try his best" to get things sorted out). I feel really disappointed - I can't help but think I value this friendship much more than he does. I be like flying to another continent which happens to be his homeland and he be like "we're not meeting as my family members will distrust you".

What should I do about this situation and how to feel better about this?
>inb4 you were catfished, I bet you want a relationship with him, etc
>>
>>1125252
Is your name "Michael"?
He should come to you.
>>
>>1125257
I am a girl so my name is not Michael?
He cannot afford flying to Europe. He has never been outside of North America.
>>
>>1125257
Dont reply to this b8 thread, "she" posts it every week. Just sage, report and move on
>>
>>1125259
Different thread, retard
>>
>>1125252
Sounds like he's just being a completely normal teenage pussy idiot. He'll get over it and realize he's being retarded.
>>
>>1125252
post pic so we can analyze why he doesn't want to meet you
>>
Sage.

And take this shitty bait thread to /adv/, where this type of thread is so common nobody cares if it's a bait or not.
>>
Isn't it obvious? If he doesn't want to meet you, you don't meet him. End of story.
>>
>>1125252
How is this /trv/?
>>
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>1126514
It's not.
And it's obvious that >>1126509
is OP trying to troll /trv/ by bumping the thread as anotherfag answering OP's idiotic questions without saging as >>1125306 clearly states should be done.
People are stupid and anyone replying to this thread without saging is also a fucking piece of shit scumbag that should just die in hell.
>>
>>1126519
And most likely autistic OP samefagging to bum this thread back to the front page.
>>
Sage.
>>
File: jailfu.jpg (384 KB, 780x1453) Image search: [Google]
jailfu.jpg
384 KB, 780x1453
>>1125252
tits or gtfo
>>
>>1125252
why he aint liying to his goofy ass senpai?
just tell em that u met each other in a park n shit.

it aint that hard though,

also: fuck this nigga anyways, fly to the states, meet some new people, make some new friends and enjoy yourself
>>
>>1126998
Rolling
>>
>>1125252
>he doesn't want people to think that he was online dating me.
He's a faggot.

I'm an American in Germany. Come to me and we take pics with my cock in your mouth (or other orifice of choice) and you can send them to him to remind him what a pussy ass faggot he is.
>>
>>1125252
>POST FEET
>>
>>1127583
"Tits or GTFO" is not for fap.
On the internet, anyone can pretend to be anything. So the common rule is to consider everyoen as a man. If the person rpetend to be a woman, "she" must prove it.
>>
>>1125252
Time for some truth bombs girls. If he really cared about you he would move heaven and earth to see you. There is literally no obstacle that could be placed in his way short of death or incapacitatation that would stop him from seeing you.

The fact that he's making excuses *not* to see you should be a gigantic fucking red flag. Like, I can't begin to express how sketchy this sounds.
>>
File: He's right you know.jpg (52 KB, 640x478) Image search: [Google]
He's right you know.jpg
52 KB, 640x478
>>1128964
>>
>>1128964
Toldasaurus Rex.

OP, make some friends at home instead of sitting around playing computer games all day and thinking that losers on the other side of the planet care about you.
>>
>>1126998
rollin stones
>>
>>1126998
keep on rollin baby
>>
>>1126998
Rol
>>
>>1125252
just get a boyfriend who lives at least on your continent, fucking christ. your """""""""relationship"""""""""" is doomed from the start
>>
>>1126998
roll
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.