[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hello there guys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: Untitled4.png (163 KB, 500x383) Image search: [Google]
Untitled4.png
163 KB, 500x383
im thinking about leaving the USA for the first time ever in my life - im 28.

Not sure where to go but I just want out.

Dont want to see a bunch of violent refugees, would like see nice exotic scenery,

Ill leave it at that - not going to write up an essay here and clog up your guys board (im usually a /g/ , /sci/ and /pol/ poster. Any and all suggestions would be deeply appreciated.

Have a good day/night/whatever

(stupid picture of otter face unrelated)
>>
bump, not sure how fast this board moves but ill bump like maybe once a day for a few days and if i dont get any replies ill take a hint and let it die
>>
>>1124753
What are your interests in general? You won't see refugees unless you go looking for them, it's like asking to go somewhere without yakuza or French mimes.

Also our board is slow, no need to self bump more than once every 24 hours.
>>
travelling is no big deal, basically anywhere you go you'll always find something new, if you are into it.
Or not, or you will find it boring and unexiciting, because you're just not into it.
Just book the cheapest flight to anywhere to Europe (good for first time travelers from the US as similar culture and easier to communicate) and enjoy.
>>
>>1124753
If you aren't sure, throw darts at a globe, research the places you hit, see which one you like most.
>>
>>1124753
I want to leave the craddle of my predjudices without altering my predjudices, the post.

You probably should stick yo 1960's adventure movies if you don't plan changeing that attitude of yours.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.