[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hitchhiking companion needed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: DSC_0618.jpg (4 MB, 4288x2848) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0618.jpg
4 MB, 4288x2848
Hi, /trv/! I used to hitchhike quite a lot, mostly alone. I would finally like to find an actual traveller companion, able to cope with troubles on the road. If you're but a pathetic dreamer who just finished highschool and want's to ride around the world or some similar shit, just leave.

About me:
I'm 23, male, polish.
I study CS and am generally interested in biology, psychology and basically anything involving some serious thinking.

I made over 50 000 km during last seven years, have been to most EU countries, Georgia, Russia, Mongolia (pic related, one of the very few encountered roadsigns) and China.
I would like to go to Iran or Dagestan, but this year I'm open for any propositions.

I speak English (duh) and Russian, can teach Russian if you can teach me Arabic or Spanish.

I like to travel the cheapest way possible.
The only requirement about you is that you are not a fucking thief or other scumbag and won't try to parasite on people helping us along the way.

Of course a girl would make the very best companion, but I am not a fool and don't expect such rarity to happen. Feel greatly invited, though.

Also: general companion market thread - post your CV and gain a friend.
>>
>>1124155
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
>>
>>1124155
>If you're but a pathetic dreamer who just finished highschool and want's to ride around the world or some similar shit, just leave.
>23 years old
>>
>real travelerâ„¢
>>
I'd be up for Dagestan. When are you going? I can't get away from work until winter, when Dagestan is probably really cold.
I too travel in the cheapest way possible. Sounds like we'd get along. I speak some Persian.
>>
>>1125524
Originally I was thinking about this summer, but of course we can plan on the time that suits both of us...
I am studying, so I have no more than two weeks for traveling during the winter. How about summer'17?

Where are you from? Maybe we can meet irl?
>>
>>1125480
what on earth makes you think I think that of myself?
>>
>>1124155
how the fuck do we get in contact
>>
OP I'm a dude but I'll totally suck your dick for like 30 words in Russian if you're game
>>
>>1125670
Once I like you I dump some trash email. Then we get in touch.

>>1125681
well, thanks, I suppose. No homo though
>>
>>1124155
Hubert, is that you?
>>
>>1124155
OP, i'm gonna visit kyrgyz, tajik, uzbek and kazakhstan from 15/6 to 21/7 you're welcome to join me i'm a native arabic speaker
>>
Isn't it easier to get picked up if you're traveling solo?
>>
>>1125626
>How about summer'17?
I work in the summers and am unemployed all winter. I guess we're not destined for each other.
Good luck finding someone. When I wanted to hitch to Mauritania I found half a dozen /trv/ellers who said yes, 100% they could go with me. Every single one backed out, even after I met one in Rabat.
>>
>>1125844
It's also easier to get chopped up into tiny pieces hitching solo
>>
>>1124155
im 26 year old pretty chill and down to whatever.

im from new zealand and travelled a bit.

im going to canada end of july.
i have a one way ticket and 10k for the rest of my journey
so if you are keen we can work out the rest.

in canada my main goal is to get to baffin island and climb mt thor. but given the airfare cost i dont know whether i can fit it in my budget
>>
>>1125844
Depends. In fact the best (I mean fastest) trips in my life happened to me when I was travelling with another guy. But It's not about speed. I plan to go on at least a month trip and it simply gets lonely. Also, sometimes you are just too tired to think for yourself - at that times you either have someone to do it for you, or you may fuck up very badly.
>>
>>1126095
yeah, that's fucked up. I always have this very same problem.
Anyway, take this mail, just in case
[email protected]
Maybe one day we'll change schedules.
>>
>>1126108
>10k
woah, man, I didn't spent half of that cash for travelling in my entire life! The best I can afford are some visas, not planes.
>>
>>1125816
Shit, this is damn nice trip!
But I fear I won't be able to do the visas in that time... Or can I buy them on the borders?
Where do you start?
>>
>>1126135
What's your passport?
if you country needs a visa you need to issue in advance from an embassy or if there's no home embassy you may get it on arrival at an airport only
i'm starting in bishkek
>>
>>1126133
Saved. In 2018 I'll be moving to Europe, and will have a very loose schedule.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.