[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /trv/ >26 male >wife and two kids, toddlers. Considering
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 480x372) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 480x372
Hey /trv/

>26 male
>wife and two kids, toddlers.

Considering political refuge from America.

This election is getting out of hand.

Any suggestions on where and how?
>>
File: meh.jpg (5 KB, 272x185) Image search: [Google]
meh.jpg
5 KB, 272x185
>le ebin "i'm going to leave the country if x wins" maymay

no you're not.

>>>/pol/
>>
>>1123909
I love how there's a bunch of idiots who say the exact same thing every single election and none of you ever act upon it.
>>
>>1123910
I don't like any of these candidates.
Just worried for my kids, I didn't have them last election.
>>
File: noid.jpg (53 KB, 502x550) Image search: [Google]
noid.jpg
53 KB, 502x550
>>1123917
you know what's cool? checks and balances. also every candidate spends the primaries spouting absurdities pandering to their respective extremists, then spends the lead up to the real election backpeddling to the middle of the road. but apparently you've never paid attention before, so your welcome for the newsflash.

>mfw i give a real answer to a troll op
>>
>>1123921
Bad day?
>>
>>1123917
>I don't like any of these candidates.

protip: most people never do

Just suck it up big boy
>>
File: cutest lil pupper.jpg (105 KB, 560x451) Image search: [Google]
cutest lil pupper.jpg
105 KB, 560x451
>>1123925
no, i'm in a good mood, going on a hike by the coast in a bit then going to watch the dubs/cavs tonight at my folks. but if op's gonna act like an asshole i'm gonna treat him like an asshole.
>>
>>1123917
>implying the presidents have enough leverage to have a significant effect on how America is governed

how politically illiterate can someone be
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>1123929
I don't wanna
>>
>>1123909
I realize this is probably a troll thread since tards always talk about how they'll totally leave the US if X candidate wins and no one does.

Regardless, here are your options:
1. If you have a parent or grandparent who was a citizen of another country, you can check the laws of the foreign state to see who they'll take.
2. Move to a failed or semi-failed state that doesn't have the government resources to kick anyone out (Lebanon, Afghanistan, Greece, Venezuela, Somalia). If they have lots of refugees, you can probably pose as a refugee family in a camp.
3. Join one of the many militias or terrorist groups currently duking it out in Syria and Iraq.
4. Convert to Judaism and move to Israel.
5. Dedicate your time getting arresting by Croatian border patrol trying to get Liberland off the ground.
6. Check to see if you have any Sephardic heritage. If you do, you can apply to move to Spain.
>>
>>1123932
He never implied anything.
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 600x542) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 600x542
Isn't there a dating site for Americans trying to leave or some shit?
>>
>>1123938
>I wanna move out of the country because I don't like the presidential candidates

If that's not an implication I don't know what is.
>>
>>1123909
I am pretty sure some neomarxist country will make that popular move to accept US "refugees", I am betting the most on Canada with UK being second, so you can move there probably.
>>
>>1123909
>Any suggestions on where and how?
Mexico welcomes you
>>
>>1123941
Maple Match. I joined a month ago but the site isn't even finished, they just said they would put me on a waiting list. I don't think it will ever pan out.

That said, if any Canadians don't mind, or even enjoy getting buggered I'll marry you for at least a year or two. For whatever it's worth
>>
>>1123909
you vote for immigrants, and now that the immigrants are causing problems, you want o come to my country to vote for more immigrants and the backlash against them?

you really think I want you in my country?

>>1123915
quite a few people act upon it. usually they just swap states though. people are leaving california and new york due to ethnic crime

we also have record amounts of people moving to australia/asia to get away from ethnic crime

>>1123970
best suggestion in the thread. if you love them so much OP, YOU can prove it by going to live with them. you can stay out of my country though.
>>
File: dank_meme_operations.jpg (85 KB, 500x559) Image search: [Google]
dank_meme_operations.jpg
85 KB, 500x559
>>1123909
>This election is getting out of hand.

I hear you, OP. Those thugs in California made me mad too. But fear not, Trump is gonna win and we're gonna Make America Great Again
>>
>>1123909
>tfw Engrish signs are no longer funny because most of the errors they catch and when you can read the Japanese you realize most of the time its a typo that just didn't get caught because it was a real word
>>
>>1124152
There's still Tinglish
>>
>>1124011
>quite a few people act upon it. usually they just swap states though. people are leaving california and new york due to ethnic crime
>we also have record amounts of people moving to australia/asia to get away from ethnic crime
What a vast oversimplification.
>>
>>1123910
I have friends that have left the US for that reason. Just cause you haven't met anyone who's done it, doesn't mean what op says is ridiculous. I'm all for seeking a better life even if it may be the "grass is greener" problem so let's actual try and give op some decent advice.

Sorry op I'm Canadian so don't know how easy it is for you to emigrate. But I'm constantly travelkng to find a place to live that i can agree with so I feel for you. But the truth is that with a kid, at least one of you should be qualified and have a job lined up in another country. I'm lucky in that I only have to think about myself.
>>
File: engrish.jpg (153 KB, 625x369) Image search: [Google]
engrish.jpg
153 KB, 625x369
>>1124152
I dunno man. I remember Shanghai had done a pretty good job of cleaning up the dumbest Engrish but once you get outside of that city...
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.