[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well, I got my visa! I'm going on vacation next week. I'll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (2 KB, 304x153) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 KB, 304x153
Well, I got my visa! I'm going on vacation next week.

I'll actually be in South Korea for most of the vacation, but I'm going to be in North Korea for the first two days. Has anyone here ever been there? What should I know about it?
>>
>>1123681
>What should I know about it?
You're crazy.

I was actually planning to visit North Korea as well but the current situation has gone from bad to much worse. I'm sure I'll hear about your hard labour sentence in the news soon.

You should go to SK first so you can enjoy some gorean "barbecue" before your future diet of grass and prison rats.
>>
>>1123681
I'd advise against that. Foreign tourists are arrested and imprisoned there consistently and without notice. It's not worth it.
>>
File: white bitch.jpg (126 KB, 1170x642) Image search: [Google]
white bitch.jpg
126 KB, 1170x642
>>1123688
>>
>>1123709
Deserved it,talk shit,get hit.
>>
>>1123712
>15 years hard labor for petty theft

No. Yes, he was stupid, but no. DPRK is a joke.
>>
>>1123681
How will you be going there? With a tour company? You know that you can't cross the Korea border and will have to go through China, right?
>>
Only visiting 2 days you say? I assume you will be going with a tour company but then you would have to start in Beijing. I feel like you should know about all this as the tour company would have briefed you about everything you need to know about.

>>1123683
>>1123688
Ignorance, the posts. Going to NK is perfectly safe as a foreign tourist as long as you don't intentionally fuck up.
>>
>>1123776
What if you accidentally fuck up? Suppose there's a Kim statue or poster that you walk past and don't show proper respect.
>>
>>1124000
They will arrest you and throw you in a gulag just be careful.
>>
If you're from a country that has influence on the current sanctions (i.e. the US or Western Europe) then you shouldn't go now. North Korea currently has a strong incentive to imprison you as a bargaining chip, just like the others that have recently been jailed there. You don't necessarily need to do something wrong - they can make up whatever they want.
>>
>>1124000
>>1124015
>>1124389
Unless you go out of your way to purposefully be a jackass, you will be perfectly safe. Tourists are treated like VIP guests.
>>
>>1123681
Seriously take a Bible with you and show it to the tour guide in a casual fashion, no joke, if they see you with one they think you are a peaceful kind of person who respects others and you are less likely to run into any kind of trouble, just don't talk a bout religion
>>
>>1123681
wtf do you want there? i guess you think its just damn pretty cool to post about it before you go and tell everybody after... very cool bro. this country is the biggest shithole on earth man... government is even more evil than stupid. and you kind of support it..
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.