[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are your experiences with using tinder while traveling?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5
What are your experiences with using tinder while traveling?
>>
I got my bunghole tongued by a frisky Japanese girl I met on tinder.

Good times
>>
I try it out every time I visit a country. So far, this is my ranking of Tinder success:

1. Taiwan
2. Hong Kong
3. Japan - Osaka Area
4. Thailand
5. Singapore
6. Japan - Tokyo Area

Tokyo was basically a wasteland, must have swiped through 100 girls and got like one or two matches. Taiwan and Hong Kong were like buffets.
>>
Isn't Tinder 70% bots now?
>>
>>1123233
You're a fucking autistic faggot OP.
>>
File: better-then ad.jpg (33 KB, 315x300) Image search: [Google]
better-then ad.jpg
33 KB, 315x300
>>1123289
>Talk to me like we met on Tinder...
>but FUCK me like we met on NSAFinder!

We can take it back guys, report everyone of these ads, and the blank profiles with obvious model shots.
>>
>>1123291
Don't be a condescending cunt.

>>1123299
>no bullshit
sounds legit.
>>
Got swiped right a lot more than usual in Singapore and Malaysia, chatted to a few but never got round to meeting any
>>
File: 2015-10-22 001.png (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
2015-10-22 001.png
1 MB, 1440x2560
As much as I don't like to respond to frog posters, my experiences have been mostly positive. Pic somewhat, but not really related.
>>
Misc question,

Not in it for sex, but does anyone think it might be good to like connect with locals and get them to show you around? I mean i could pay them in sex but its not really what i want/need.
>>
>>1123380
If you're a grill, yes you can.

If you're a guy, lolololololol

Disclaimer I've only traveled around the US for nature reasons, but meetup.com is normally a decent source.

They need to make a purely platonic tinder....
>>
>>1123352
You have some low standards m8
>>
>>1123352
Maybe she asked for too much pizza
>>
Just use it m8? What do you have to lose?
>>
>>1123416
>>1123422

She looks awful and is far away from where I was, I had my Tinder's radius way too high. I didn't swipe right on her.
I met slim and pretty, local qts that matched with me.

>>1123380

Yes. completely.
Met 3 girls on Tinder while abroad, 1 was mutual sexual interest, the other 2 showed me around.

Don't listen to this tard:
>>1123409

Tinder is used for casual sex/one night stands in the US only. Your opening lines are "Hey, (something conversation starting, like a positive/interesting comment on her pictures). I'm new here. Wanna meet up so you can show me around?"

It's that easy. Don't be an autist.
>>
>>1123380
Use a language exchange app instead.
>>
How far do you guys set your distance? I'm still trying to find the sweet spot
>>
>>1123699
>ONE MILE.

I want to match with the girl sitting across the room from me. In my profile I just say "My cock. Ur butt. Now." that way when she looks up from her phone and sees me staring at her while loudly palming my cock she knows I'm ready for action"
>>
>>1123716
lel does that actually work?
>>
>>1123380
I've only used it in SEA but yeah, i used it a lot for free tour guides. Met some pretty cool girls. Had sex with all of them too but that was after a fun day of learning to ride a motorcycle and trying interesting food. Sex was only a bonus.
>>
>>1123723
No

Hypothetically it could, but it would require both of them to swipe on each other within a short space of time, which is possible if she was doing the 1m radius too, just unlikely
>>
I got much more matches abroad than home. Never banged though, in Iceland I made out with some girl and in Norway some girl showed me around some stuff
>>
>>1123239
What's up with Asians and analingus, anyway?

Anyway, never used Tinder, but had success in SEA with Facebook, Badoo, and MeetME
>>
>get matches
>don't do shit about it
>end up jacking off

Just like back home.
>>
I've used tinder and badoo extensively in traveling, not so much for the sex but to make connections with locals and get shown around and have fun. As >>1123434 mentions, it's a dating app, not a hookup app, outside of the US/Europe. And more specifically it's an app that local girls use to meet white guys.

I'll use tinder plus's location setting to determine the best place to travel - I'll see what kind of matches I get in different locations, chat with them and get travel tips, and meet up with them sometimes. Very often the girls will say something like "If you'd like I can show you around when you're here" and bam, you have a tour guide/fling set up before you even land.

Usually you'll take them out to dinner somewhere, you'll hear all about the place from a local perspective, and then after spending the night together she'll turn into a tour guide and take you to some interesting places. She'll act as a translator too.

Top Asian cities for Tinder/Badoo in my experience:
1. Cebu, Philippines
2. Jakarta, Indonesia
3. Manila, Philippines
4. Saigon, Vietnam
5. Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
6. Taipei, Taiwan

Japanese tinder seems mostly full of girls only interested in Japanese guys, and in Thailand the only decent city for tinder is Bangkok, but it gets weird for lots of reasons even there. In China there aren't many girls on Tinder because it's effectively blocked, but there are local alternatives.
>>
In my experience you have to wade through a lot of bullshit to get to people you're actually interested in. It's mostly bots, fat chicks with retardedly high standards, single mothers, and girls way out of my league.

But unsurprisingly I've had a decent amount of success whenever I'm close to a college campus
>>
The fuck is Badoo? Asian Tinder or something?
>>
>>1124038
Badoo is actually the world's #1 dating app. Predates Tinder, i'm pretty sure. Also from what you guys are saying about Tinder in some countries, probably better than Tinder in Asia.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.badoo.mobile
>>
https://m.badoo.com/en/landing?c=badoo.webredirect&promo=true
>>
I was in Tokyo for 10 days and I hooked up with 7 chicks through Tinder; I even had a pervy Tinder bio:

"Tall English guy travelling looking to meet girls for some fun :P... "

Although a bit of an autist I'm quite tall and better than average in looks with blue eyes so I rarely find it hard to get a lay
>>
met plenty of girls using it in europe, usa, and SA. best experience was meeting a group of colombians in cartagena who had a hookup that sold 5g bags of blow for 10,000 COP (less than $4 US)
>>
How does getting laid via apps in Asia differ from doing the same in South America?
>>
>>1124310
Asians are more obsessed with social media
>>
File: sellaset esanssit sieltä.jpg (176 KB, 1180x865) Image search: [Google]
sellaset esanssit sieltä.jpg
176 KB, 1180x865
As a tall, blue eyed blond guy from Sweden using Tinder while travelling in Asia was a pretty nice experience
>>
>>1124024
>actually paying for tinder plus

just get a fake gps app lad.

sometimes I use it to experiment. I used it in Mecca, all I got were Filipino housemaids lol
>>
>use tinder
>0 matches
feels bad
>>
>>1124358
>Sweden
>pic name is in Finnish
>>
>>1124363
Thanks for the idea. I'm in my 30s so I especially loathe the idea of paying more for tinder because they think I'm old.
>>
>>1124375
> get fake gps app
> still only match with fat or black Chicks
> feelsbadman
>>
>>1124406
>tfw dont match with black chicks or even fat latinas
>>
>>1124394
onko se sinule ongelma, pekka?
>>
File: FullSizeRender.jpg (70 KB, 707x720) Image search: [Google]
FullSizeRender.jpg
70 KB, 707x720
I've been in Brunei Darussalam 5 minutes and I got 5 out of 5 likes; can't wait to smash through that Bruneian poon
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.