[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tiger Temple has tigers seized and taken to shelters. http:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: _89839401_hi033214194.jpg (60 KB, 624x351) Image search: [Google]
_89839401_hi033214194.jpg
60 KB, 624x351
Tiger Temple has tigers seized and taken to shelters.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-36414977

How many anons have been to the temple before it got shut down?

Now that it's been shut down and tourists can't go there, does it become real-traveller approved?
>>
File: _00_0396.jpg (2 MB, 2848x2144) Image search: [Google]
_00_0396.jpg
2 MB, 2848x2144
>>1121355
I went there in 2008, it looked ok, I couldn't tell whether the tigers were sedated or just snoozing in the sun.

When I patted one and it twitched in its sleep, I jumped half a foot. Most of my photos with them are hoverhands.
>>
>>1121355
Been to Thailand a number of times, so glad I never supported that tourist trap. Why do Thais treat their animals like Shit? Don't even get me started on the elephants
>>
>>1121355
I don't care.

I know that as an American I'm supposed to be obsessed with animals all the time, but I just don't give a fuck. I have no empathy for lower life forms and although I'm forced to pretend offline I'm not going to continue that here.
>>
>>1122863
>Why do Thais treat their animals like Shit? Don't even get me started on the elephants

Because they have reasonable beliefs regarding animals? I won't but I'm sure you'll start anyway.
>>
>>1122863
>Why do Thais treat their animals like Shit? Don't even get me started on the elephants

Murica and Yurop don't?

Come on Senpai. Don't generalize.
>>
>>1121355
And now they're finding a freezer full of frozen tiger cubs and a monk was arrested for smuggling skins.

A fucking monk was arrested in Thailand. You know shit has gotten serious.
>>
>>1122877
wew lad, you could connect half of Africa to the internet with that edge
>>
>>1122877

> lower life forms
> a motherfucking tiger

Pick one
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.