[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Miami Beach
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 550x366) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 550x366
I'm on a solo trip in Miami beach. I'll be here for 2 weeks. I'm staying at the SoBe Hostel. I'm 19. What is there to do in the city? And anyone want to hang out? I'm dying of boredom
>>
>>1120807
When you going? I'll be there June 5-11. Probably staying at SOBE too since some Aussie friends I met in Playa recommended it.

Also looking for fun, not horrifically priced shit to do
>>
>>1120816
I'm leaving until June 9th
>>
>>1120816
>>1120824
I'm not who either of you are talking to but I'm interested in this thread, do bump!
Aussie who will be in Miami for 3 nights with nothing planned, I've no idea what's there. Gonna be there early November.
>>
>>1120807
I was actually stuck in SoBe hostel once due to a plane delay to the Dominican Republic. I was too pissed off to enjoy, but the hostel seemed like a lot of fun.

Also I met some German kids your age who apparently couldn't do anything because they were under 21. Idk if it's due to a lack of knowledge on their part, but want to put that out there.
>>
Don't stay in SoBe hostel. Slept there for a few nights in January. Full of people, shitty beds, can't find a power outlet...

There was a lot nicer hostel near mid beach. I don't recall it's exact name, but probably any hostel is better than SoBe hostel
>>
File: private-shared_05.jpg (44 KB, 374x375) Image search: [Google]
private-shared_05.jpg
44 KB, 374x375
>>1120862
http://thefreehand.com/miami/

That is the hotel I moved to. I don't think it was more than 5$ moore expensive per night. Picture related, that was what the shared room was like.

Also we had two bathrooms for the 6 of us staying in that room. In SoBe hostel, bathrooms were on the hallway, no privacy at all
>>
>>1120807
Leave the beach unless you have money.

Check out wynwood for nightlife full of twat hipsters but its easy to pubcrawl and people are friendly, check out Kush, Concrete Beach, if you want a chill atmosphere, Wood, Shots, Gramps if you want a zoo, theres also a bunch of amature and professional art.

Beach is really expensive nightlife but try Purdy (slummy but cheap for commoners), The Broken Shaker (upscale but worth the drinks), foxhole (random nightclub that has all types of different people)

Brickell area has a couple of places if you want to interact with middle aged professionals like Blackbird, Fados, Dolores But You Can Call Me Lolita, Sidebar. Alot more in this area but i never go.

Downtown is for degenerates, you can do the whole club thing and go to Space, Eleven is a 247 club/light strip club, the Corner is a bar full of locals, Libertine starts basically post 1 am. These are all in walking distance of each other. You also got The DRB (gastropub), Pub one (divebar) if you want to drive a bit.

Coral Gables is also expensive but convenient since everything is close. Tarpon Bend has a really good happy hour, Fritz and Franz is a german place, john martins an irish place.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.