[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Am a girl who will travel to France for a short study abroad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: france.jpg (71 KB, 333x500) Image search: [Google]
france.jpg
71 KB, 333x500
>Am a girl who will travel to France for a short study abroad session which will last for three weeks via my college
>We have the option of staying behind
>Will stay behind with nine other girls
>We will stay at hostels
>I didn't know these girls before applying for this summer trip
>One of my friends from my uni wants to join us when we stay behind in France
>I asked about this in our travel group
>Only 2 out of 9 girls replied
>One said she is ok and the other said she is ok but wants her to share her FB to get to know each other
Do they dislike the idea of my friend joining them in France? I don't want to cause any inconvenience
We haven't planned what we will do when we stay behind yet
>>
Who cares what they think? As long as your friend isn't a total weirdo then there shouldn't be a problem. If they do have a problem, then fuck em twice. Their opinion doesn't matter if they're catty judgmental cunts.
>>
Dear god. Get an airbnb and enjoy yourselves
>>
>>1120076
The other 7 don't give a shit and wonder why the fuck you're asking their opinion on what to do with your life with your friends. If they somehow, against the odds, disapproved... Do you really respect the opinions of cunts over your friend?

Can fucking milennials decide anything for themselves, Jesus Christ.
>>
>>1120076
You're going to get screwed over by the other girls and their idea of an ideal trip.
>>
>>1120104
>>1120130
>>1120154
So should I just add her to our WhatsApp group? Too lazy to tell her everything in our itenary
>>
Don't worry. Even if it does not work you can split up and travel on your own with your friend.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.